=8=

Okay, so I've decided to change the type of paragraph style of this. Tell me how you feel about it at the end.

Duncan's POV
I was still on top of Gwen forcefully feeding her, and we both saw the door open and it was Noah. He saw us and then looked around and laughed. "Oh good, you're eating." Noah said and Gwen flipped him off. I looked back at Gwen and looked at her.

"Please eat, I don't want to reading the eulogy for your funeral." I said and she crossed her arms. "Why would you read my eulogy?" Gwen asked and I gave her a look. "What they fuck kind of question is that?" I asked and she glared at me. "I'm your best friend!" I yelled and she smacked me. "You're the guy that promised to marry me, but instead is getting married to an uptight b-."

I grabbed her cutting her off and she pushed me off, all the way off. I was very anger at this comment over hers. She crossed her arms and glared at me and I did the same. I couldn't contain my anger. "Gwen! You left I moved on!"  I yelled as she glared at me and I gave her a look on confusion. "We made a promise!" She yelled and got up and I looked at her. "You never came home. I thought you fucking died!" I yelled and she rolled her eyes and she looked at me.

I got up and grabbed her. The door opened and Ivan was standing there. He looked at us and then walked back into the room and I looked back at Gwen and she pushed me. "Why didn't you try to contact me? You knew what school I was in." She said and I looked at her.

"I fucking did. Every night of every holiday I was there at my computer trying to contact you, your school, I was calling random fucking people in the city of California. Not mention I drove there four times and looked for you myself did I find you? No!" I yelled and Gwen froze.

Gwen's POV
I was just standing after hearing what Duncan and said broke my heart. I couldn't look at him, and I sat down and faced away from him. I had no idea, knew I should of sent some type of message back home, but I was stupid.

"I'm sorry" I said softly and I heard a huff and then the front door slammed and I stared at the wall.

I turned back and no one was there. I started to tear up and I hugged a pillow. The door opened and I looked as Ivan came out and ran over to me. I hugged him and he hugged me as I started to cry. "Hey...hey don't cry." He said and shook my head and he rubbed my back. His phone started to ring and then he looked at me. "Go ahead." I said and sniffed and Ivan walked out of the room.

Duncan's POV
I slammed Gwen's door and I stood there and then slide down the wall. I just sat there, I hate fighting with Gwen, and she knows that...I don't understand why she still thinks it's my fault for moving on, she left and never returned, but I also told her to. It just a bad and confusing thing and I just want my best friend back, but I don't know if I can get her as a regular friend anymore.

I knew I had to apologize so, I....got up and walked to the door. I knocked, knowing she probably wasn't going to answer, and I sighed and then the door opened and Gwen was standing there with tearing running down her face. I grabbed her and hugged her. "I'm sorry" I said and she squeaked me tighter. I picked her up and brought back into living room. I sat down on the couch and she hugged me.

About ten minutes later Ivan walked out of a room and looked at us and then his phone. "Oka...that was fast." He said I laughed. "We forgive each other fast." I said and Gwen hugged my chest. I ran my hand through her hair. Ivan looked at us. "I was gonna watch a movie, you guys wanna join?" He asked and I nodded and Gwen nodded into my chest. "She said yes." I said.

Ivan put the movie on and Gwen ended up falling asleep on me. I sent a text to Courtney that I was staying with Gwen tonight, and she was not happy. I sighed as Courtney finally agreed and I fell asleep.