=9=

As I said last chapter, there will be more POV's....I'm adding Alejandro's, Heather's, and Courtney's, anyways I hope you enjoy.

Later That Day

Courtney's POV
We were all in a restaurant with the kids, and I looked up at the tv. Florida's new channel was on and I saw Gwen's name as one of the highlights coming up and I hit Duncan and pointed. He sighed and I put my hand on his shoulder, Ronnie looked up and then put his back. As the next highlight pasted we final got to Gwen and the tv got turned up.

"Famous artist, and photographer Gwendolyn Russo, hospitalize...her story and more coming soon." The news reporter said and Duncan shook his head. I rubbed his back and he grabbed my hand kissed my hand as the commercials turned on. I looked around and noticed all the tv's were on the news, and it seemed like everyone was watching it too. As the new finally turned back on the new reporter looked at us. "Gwendolyn Russo, a very famous artist and photographer has been hospitalized in need of a liver transplant." He said and we all watched.

Gwen's POV
I was on the news and I closed my eyes slowly. I took a deep breath, and I looked at Brandon. He looked at me and I looked at him. I moved over and he smiled a bit and got in the hospital bed with me and wrapped his arms around me as watched the news. "I'm dying Brandon." I said and he held my hand. "No you're not...they're going to find a match." He said and I hugged him. Alejandro looked at us and sighed. No one here was a match not Patrick, Ivan, Alejandro, Brandon, Brody....no one. My family got tested and the tests were still coming in. Brandon kissed my head.

Duncan's POV
I looked at the tv, it changed from the new reporter to Courtney's older brother. As the bottom of the screen it said ex fiancé. "Gwen and Brandon were almost married?" Courtney asked. "Wow" I said and he looked at the screen. It wasn't live. "We are keeping the reason for Gwen needing a liver transplant a secret for now." Brandon said and I crossed my arms. I knew why, but I understood why they wouldn't want to tell people about her drinking problem. I just wanted to visit her, but I couldn't till our families got here.

As all finished eating as we watched the story on Gwen along with the rest of the news. "Brandon and Gwen dated for almost five years." Courtney said and I looked at her. "That's barely shorter than us." I said and she sighed. "We couldn't of been a big family...why didn't she marry him?" Courtney said and I knew why, me...but Courtney...of course didn't. I sighed and looked at my phone, looking for a response from Gwen...then our food came out.

Later That Night

Duncan's POV
It was around 10:46 P.M. and Courtney was taking a bath and I was laying on the bed, watching tv. A movie was on and I just sat there and waited it, all I could think of was Gwen. I sighed and put my head back, then my phone vibrated and I quickly grabbed it. It my mom telling me they landed in Florida and I grunted. I looked at my other texts and I noticed Mike had texted me. Can you come in and take some blood, to see if you match Gwen's? -Mike. I was confused...I then remembered that Mike was Gwen's doctor and I at I sat up. "Court, when you're done...we gotta discuss some stuff." I said and she responded with. "Is it about Gwen?" She asked and sighed. "I don't know" I said.

Alejandro's POV
I was half awake with Heather on my lap sleeping. The doors opened and I looked up as Mike walked in, his face was not good one. "If it's bad news I'm not waking her." Brandon said softly as Gwen was asleep in her arms. Mike sighed and I looked at us. I woke Heather and she looked up. "I don't know how...but none of Gwen's family or Duncan's family are matches with Gwen, and the one who are matches can't give her blood." Mike said and I sighed.

"What are we going to do?" I asked and Mike looked at me. "Duncan might be a match...if not...Gwen won't last long." Mike said and I looked at Gwen. She was peacefully sleeping, on Brandon. Mike looked at us. "How long will she last?" Heather asked and Brandon sighed. "One to two weeks." Brandon said and I shook my head. "I contacted Duncan about it." Mike said and we all nodded.

Duncan's POV
Courtney looked at me. "Duncan...she left you for seven years...you can just chop up you body for her." Courtney yelled and I looked at her. "My best friend is dying and you won't let me test my own blood?" I asked and she shook her head, and I couldn't believe she was shaking this. "Courtney...no one from my family to her family, has her match of blood!" I yelled and she stopped. "That's literally impossible Duncan." She said and I looked at her. "Text your brother then." I said and walked out of the room.

I couldn't believe Courtney was refusing me to take blood for Gwen. I walked to the couch and sat down. "Duncan" Courtney said I ignored her. She walked out and looked at me. "She left you for seven years." Courtney said and I looked at her. "I told her to leave." I said and she looked at me. "You can go through with this, our wedding." She said and I looked at her. "Court even if I'm a match, they would just take a piece...you know that." I said and she sighed. "Fine, just please don't get upset if you're not a match." She said and I shook my head.

The Next Day

Gwen's POV
I woke up and Brandon was holding me. I tiredly looked at him, and he smiled at me. "Did I fall asleep on you?" I asked weakly and he smiled. "Yeah, but it's fine." He said and I looked at him. I coughed and took a deep breath, I could tell he was upset. "Let me guess...no one has AB blood as only 0.6 percent of people have it." I said and he nodded. I took a deep breath. "Bring the family in..." I said looking at the door. He nodded and let go of me got out of the bed.

Alejandro was sitting with Heather next to him. The door opened and I looked as my family walked in. I sat up as everyone walked in. As everyone walked in Brandon looked at me I nodded, then he sat down. Both my family and Duncan's family looked at me. Tristen shook his head, and I looked at him. "I went to Paris to see mom's grave." I said and they softened up on me.

Duncan's POV
Courtney was watching me as an intern was taking my blood. Connor and both of Courtney parents were there. They seemed a little ticked themselves. I didn't know if it was me or that fact they had to fly all the way here. Courtney hugged me and when the intern finished I walked him run off with the blood sample. We all got up and made our way to Gwen's room. She was sitting there with Brandon next to her. We walked in and I sat down, and Courtney sat down next to me, and Brandon sat up. I looked at Gwen and she looked at me. I sat down and have her a look. We all just waited for the tests to come in. I looked at Brandon, who was looking at me.

The door opened and we all looked. I was Mike and he looked at us. "I don't know how...but Duncan's a match." He said and I looked at Courtney and she looked at me. "Duncan" Gwen said and Brandon grabbed his hand. She sighed and I looked at him. Gwen started coughing and Tristen rubbed her back. I got up, and Courtney walked out with me. "When do we start?" I asked and Gwen coughed. "Wait" Gwen said and I looked at her. "You're not going to be able to talk me out of it Gwen." I said and she looked at me. "I wasn't... I was just going to say...tha-." She passed out and I looked at Mike. "Let's go." He said.

I gotta say...there may, be on like three or four more chapters after this one, but I hope you enjoying this story, as much as I am writing it. Anyways don't forget to vote and comment.