A/N (Please Read)

Okay before I start...thank you all so much for the votes and or comments on this story. I know I haven't updated in a while and I plan to soon, I just wanted to say a few things. If you didn't know I have a new story "Stormy Nights" that is a (kinda dark) gwuncan story as is this one. I am taking a small break from this story, but to long....about a week or to as I need new ideas.

I did also want to mention another story of mine that is older. "His Actual Crush" and it has about 1.73k views with only 6 chapters (or 7 if you count the last one that's just an authors note). I had a sequel to it and it actually over 100 views with only two chapters and I recently deleted it...and I was wondering if anyone wanted me to redo/ republish it. Both stories did get a lot of love and I feel bad deleting the sequel as I was reserving hate and....yeah y'all know that story. I would easily be able to as I do have a whole second part of it thought out and would love to bring it back.

^PLEASE REPLY!!!!!

Also I know this just seems like I'm trying to shout-out my other stories, and I am kind of doing that. If anyone who read my first ever story "She's Back" which has about 8.74k views (I love you all for that) as a sequel "She's Never Coming Back" and I'll be working on that too.

No, I'm not giving up on this story, I just wanna work on the others, and trust me I'll probably come back to this story soon. Thanks for reading..and please comment about the sequel to "His Actual Crush".