=10=

There will be another time skip, why...because unless you want just a chapter of Gwen and Duncan sitting in hospital beds, then.....well I don't know. Read my one-shots book. (Gwuncan Stories) Also, this will be the second to last chapter, I know so sad.

Two and a Half Months Later
May 9th, Three Days Till the Wedding

Duncan's POV
I was sitting in my room. I was getting married to Courtney in three Days, was I ready...yeah, am I having second thoughts, I mean who doesn't get second thoughts before they marry someone. I was just sitting in my office chair, and the door opened. "You okay, boss?" Sky asked and I looked at her. "Yeah, you have the rest of the night off if you want." I said and she looked at me. "Um, we closed two hours ago." She said and I looked at her and then the time. "Oh...well, okay." I said getting up.

She laughed a bit and walked out the door. I sat back and took a deep breath. I shook my head and got up. I knew I had a dinner with both families tonight, to prepare for the marriage or something like that. I grabbed my things and then ran out to my car.

Courtney's POV
I was sitting on the Nelson's couch. We were rehearsing the wedding as a family and I sighed as Brandon wasn't here and Connor put his hand on my shoulder. "He could be helping Gwen out." He said and I nodded and he rubbed my back and I saw the door open and Duncan walked in. "Sorry, I'm late...I had to close." He said and I crossed my arms. I sighed and then everyone looked at me. "Everything's going to be fine." I said and Connor rubbed my back. "Yep" He said.

Gwen's POV
I was sitting bed eating ice cream. "So are we going to the wedding?" Brandon asked and I looked at him. "Go watch the love of my life marry your sister...ha, hell no." I said and took another bite. "Gwen, maybe is Duncan sees you there he'll change his mind." Alejandro said and I looked at him. "No, I want him to be happy, even if that means...I'm not in his life." I said and Heather laughed. "So you're just giving up?" She asked and I nodded.

"What am I going to do, run in before they say their I do's and scream....I object?" I asked and they all looked and me and nodded. "I'm on crutches, I can't run, that's rude, I don't want Courtney's life to be ruined, and...Duncan doesn't even, think of me the same." I said and everyone looked at me. "You guys kissed like four times, shut the fuck up." Brandon said and I ignored him. "No thanks" I said and Brandon laughed. "It doesn't matter...we're going." He said and I looked at him.

Three Days Later
May 12th, The Wedding Day

Duncan's POV
I fixed my tie and looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed as I saw a picture of Gwen and me from when we younger and I closed my eyes. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. The door opened and my mother walked in and looked at me, for me to go the alter. As I walked out I saw Scott, Sky, and a few more of my co-workers sitting in the pews of the church. I made my way and stood there. As I did, I looked at everyone who was here. Geoff put his hand on my shoulder. "You got this man." He said and I laughed.

Then the door opened and we all looked as Brandon walked in, but held the door for someone and I looked and saw Gwen walk in with crutches and she limped her way towards her family and Brandon looked at his family and pointed to her and they nodded. He sat down and she looked at me and smiled. She mouthed 'thanks for the liver' and I smiled and she then looked and held up a sober coin and I was happy for her. She looked happy herself. I looked at her one last time and she looked at me. 'I love you' she said and I looked at her, and smiled, before I could respond the doors opened and everyone got up as Courtney was about to walk down the alley with her father.

Gwen's POV
Brandon helped me up as we watched Courtney walk down the aisle. I sighed as I watched her walk up to Duncan and we all sat down. Duncan gave me one last look and in his eyes I could see 'I love you too' and I put my head on Brandon's shoulder, so I didn't have to listen. "If there are any objections speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest said and I grabbed Brandon's hand and then I saw someone from the back shoot up. "I object!" Some guy yelled and everyone looked.

Duncan's POV
I was trying my hardest to just focus on Courtney and not try to look at Gwen at all, then the priest asked the question, the cliché question. "If there are any objections, speak now or forever hold you peace." He said and Courtney smiled at me as it was silent. "I object!" Scott yelled and everyone looked. He was standing next to Sky and she smirked. I was so confused and Courtney was smiling a bit. "Courtney...I've been in love with you since I first laid my eyes on you." He said and I looked over at Bridgette, who was on of Courtney's bridesmaids and then I watched Courtney run off with Scott. I was just standing there.

"Dude" Geoff said and I looked at him and then everyone who was confused. I then saw Gwen stand up and look around and Brandon facepalmed. "I...object...too?" She asked and I smiled. "Sit down before you rip your stitches." Brandon said and she ignored him and she limped over to me. "Duncan" She said and I looked at her. She then fell into my arms as she walked up to me. "I love you..., I shouldn't of ever left, like at all." She said and I looked at her.

"We had a promise when we both turned 25 that we would get married, and well I turned 25 a few months ago, and well...I'm asking you this. Do you want to...uh...make for-fill that promise soon, like next year?" She asked and I looked at her. She smiled and then Randy stood up. "Say yes dumbass!" He yelled and I flipped him off. "No" I said and she froze and looked around. "I want to do it now." I said and she looked at me. "Oh...okay" she said and I smiled and we looked at the priest. He was confused more than we were.

Ronnie walked yo with the rings and we put them on each other. "Duncan Micheal Nelson do you take Gwendolyn Miranda Russo to be your lawfully, wedded, wife?" He asked and I looked at her. "I do" I said taking her hands and Gwen smiled. "Gwendolyn Miranda Russo, do you tak-." "I do" Gwen said citing the priest off, and I laughed and she looked at me. "You may kiss the bride." He said and I grabbed her and kissed her. She kissed me back and I picked her up. "Watch the stitches." Gwen said and kissed her cheek. "I know" I said and then ran off with her.

Later

Gwen's POV
I was sitting in the limo next to Duncan and I looked at him. "Did we just do that?" I asked and he smiled. "We did" he said and kissed me and I kissed him back. The limo stopped and we stopped kissing and the door opened and the walked out and saw all the things that Duncan had set up. Everything said Gwen instead of Courtney I looked at Duncan, and he shrugged as we walked out. "We had a...hunch." Ashely said standing there and I smiled and hugged her and she hugged me back. "Your finally my actual sister." She said and nodded.

I hugged each other Duncan's siblings and then his parents along with my dad. "Your mother would be proud." He said and I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my cheek. I then looked at Courtney parents and they looked at me. "Brandon, told you...you would be saying I object, not Courtney's ex boyfriend." She said and I laughed and shrugged. Duncan put his arms around my waist and I looked at him. "Let's sit" He said and then s walled towards our table. "So, you live in California?" He asked and I looked at him. "I have an old apartment in California." I said and he laughed. "Do you want travel the world me with?" I asked and he smiled. "Of course I do." He said and I hugged him.

The waiter walked up to us. "Drinks?" He asked and I smiled and nodded I saw wine. Someone than grabbed it and I looked as it was Patrick. "You asshat...let me enjoy my wedding day." I said and he looked at Duncan. "Knock some sense into your wife." He said and then drank the wine while walking away. Duncan put his hand on mine and I looked at him. I put my figure to his mouth before he started talking. "I know...no alcohol." I mocked and he laughed. He kissed and I kissed him again.

Awww, aren't these two so adorable. I'm sad to say it but next chapter will be the final. I know, upsetting...I love these two too. But everything has to end. Don't forget to vote and comment.