=3=

Gwen's POV
I stood there fake smiling, all I heard in my head was him saying fiancé. I looked at her and she looked at me and my phone thankfully started ringing. I looked and it was Amanda. I looked around at everyone.

"I..I gotta take this." I said and walked into the other room

I quickly ran out of that room. I was shaking my head and ran to the office, and I answered the phone.
"Hey" I said
"I got a text from Alejandro to call you, are you okay?" She asked
I looked back and Duncan and his fiancé. He kissed her and I shook my head.
"Something unpredictable just happened." I whispered tearing up

I watched the door open and Brandon walked in with Alejandro.
"You need me to save you?" She asked
"How?" I asked
"Fake a meeting, get you out of New York, till you need to be there." She said
"No, no I'm fine staying in New York." I said

Duncan's POV
I noticed Gwen's mood totally change once I introduced Courtney. I didn't understand why, but she got a phone call and left. Seconds after she went into the office, Brandon got up and grabbed Alejandro. I sighed and Courtney looked at me.

I kissed her and she kissed me back. Brandon and Alejandro walked into the room she was in. She was on the phone and she looked at me and then looked at Brandon and Alejandro. I noticed she was almost crying, and Alejandro closed the door.

"Okay" I said
Courtney looked at her computer. She sighed and ran my hand through her hair.

Gwen's POV
I took a deep breath and I stared at the wall.
"I should of came back." I said tearing up
"Gwen" Brandon said

I shook my head and Amanda sighed over the phone. I just sat there. I played with the ring that I made to remember Duncan's promise. I made it so it had his signature and I looked at it closed my eyes. I started shaking and I shook my head.

"Gwen, I have to go." Amanda said
"Okay" I said
She hung up as Brandon and Alejandro looked at me.

I sat there and looked at them both.
"I did this to myself." I said
"Gwen" Alejandro said
"I should of came back and visited, I shouldn't of ever changed my phone number, we just....drifted apart." I said and burst into tears

Alejandro and Brandon looked at each other. Alejandro called someone on my phone and I looked at him.
"Hello my little money maker." Noah said
"Noah" I said
"Oh shit, what happened." He said
Brandon and Alejandro walked out and I just sat on the phone with Noah.

Duncan's POV
Courtney wanted to go to sleep, so I took over for her and she walked up to my room. The door to the office opened as Brandon and Alejandro got out.

"She's really stressed out." Alejandro said
Brandon looked at him. The door opened as and Gwen was standing there. She whispered something in Alejandro's ear and he nodded and she walked back the room.

Alejandro looked at my mother, and she nodded. He then looked at us.
"Um...Gwen wants you all to know that, you all will have a free VIP pass into the museum, you don't have to worry about buying anything." Alejandro said

"Good I can go to sleep." Ashley said and walked up to her room
Everyone else started leaving one by one. Tristen looked at the two guys and then walked into the room. I wanted to go in there, but I sighed and just walked up to my room. Courtney looked at me.

"We have VIP tickets." I said
"How it's 12:24?" She asked
"Gwen" I said
She nodded and I got in bed next to her and she hugged me. I kissed her and she kissed back.

An Hour Later

Gwen's POV
I looked and no one was in the living room. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I started putting hot water on it and I put it to my face. I sighed and the door opened. It was Alejandro.