THREE

Youngjae let out a sigh of relief when he walked into his house and saw his mother wasn't home. He made his way to his room and flopped on his bed. Youngjae checked his phone and ignored the missed calls he had from Yugyeom and missed texts from Bambam. His ex didn't attempt to contact him in any way, not that Youngjae cares at this point since he knew the boy didn't care for him anyway. He strolled through his Instagram timeline and laughed when he was a picture of his ex at the beach with his "real" lover. The caption read, "Love the beach, those rays " but Youngjae knew that in reality, the boy couldn't stand the beach or the outdoors in general

"She thinks you love the beach, you're such a dammed liar,"  Youngjae sung, "Those great whites, they have big teeth. Oh, they bite you. Thought you said you'll always be in love, but you're not in love no more. Did it frighten you? How we kissed when we kissed on the light up floor?" 

A bitter laugh left Youngjae's lips, "It felt so real though." 

He shook off the thoughts of yesterday and put on some music. He sang around his room, letting go and pretending he was okay. The song he sang earlier to himself came on and he completely absorbed himself into it, letting all his emotions pour out as his vocals mixed with Lorde's. 

"But I hear sounds in my mind, brand new sounds in my mind. But honey I'll be seein' you, ever I go. But honey I'll be seein' you, down every road!" Youngjae started to get  even more lost into the music and he danced around his room, "I'm waiting for it, that green light, I want it."

 "Cause honey I'll come get my things, but I can't let go! I'm waiting for it, that green light, I want it. Oh, honey I'll come get my things, but I can't let go! I'm waiting for it, that green light, I want it. Yes, honey I'll come get my things, but I can't let go! I'm waiting for it, that green light, I want it. Oh, I wish I could get my things and just let go. I'm waiting for it, that green light, I want it." 

He was ripped out of his emotional state when he heard his name being screamed. It was his mother's voice. Youngjae paused his music and went to his mother quickly. 

"Youngjae, where were you last night?" She asked once her son was finally in her peripheral. 

"I was at Bambam's, sorry," The boy smoothly lied, "I didn't mean to stay so long and I fell asleep there." 

"Next time, please give me a warning. I was worried sick," She sighed, "That's all." 

Youngjae emptily apologized again to his mother and made his way back to his room where he saw a very angry Bambam at the window. He opened the window and the skinny Thai boy quickly let himself in. 

"What the fuck, Youngjae!" Bambam yelled, "You couldn't answer my text or Yugyeom's calls?" 

"Would you keep your fucking voice down? I just lied and said I was at your house last night!" Youngjae whisper screamed at his best friend. 

"Well, Yugyeom and I were worried sick about you because we heard what happened," Bambam sighed. 

"What about him being a heartbreaking asshole?" Youngjae asked. 

"You didn't see the post?" Bambam asked. 

"What post, Bambam?" Youngjae sighed, 

Bambam pulled up his Instagram and pulled up the page of the girl Youngjae's ex cheated with. He played the story and Youngjae watched intensely as the girl ranted. 

"Minwoo and I have been together okay? Yes, he played that fucking gay ass Choi Youngjae or whatever but does that fucking matter? He's always been mine, never his. Minwoo just wanted to know what it was like to be with another guy and guess what? I told him to try out Youngjae! Cause I knew he was gay, thats's it. Youngjae has never been anything to Minwoo. I love Minwoo and Minwoo loves me! Most importantly, unlike Youngjae, I'm cute! I'm so cuter than that ugly fucking Choi boy and I can't believe people really thought Minwoo liked him. Like Youngjae is fat, ugly and he can't fucking sing. He's so untalented and dumb, Minwoo deserves better than that and he HAD better than that. That's the tea, sis. Oh, and Youngjae if you're watching this, how does it feel to waste two years on someone! Haha, you gay ass slut." 

Bambam closed his Instagram and watched Youngjae closely. 

"Why would you fucking show me that? Are you that much of a fucking dumbass? Do you really think I would want to see that?" Youngjae screamed. 

Bambam's eye's widened, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I just thought you should see it..."

"Get the hell out of my room! Out! Right now, you fucking good for nothing dense as fuck, dumbass!" Youngjae pointed to the window. 

Bambam quickly jumped out of the window, "Youngjae-"

Youngjae slammed the window, closed his blinds and curtains then grabbed his phone, he texted someone. He hopped in the shower to refresh himself, got dressed, packed his bookbag with his phone, charger, portable charger and one outfit change.

"Mom, I'm going out! I'm staying with a friend for the night!" Youngjae screamed before slamming the door behind him.

School has been kicking my ass this month and I failed my pre calculus exam yesterday. How are you guys doing ?