TEN but not really

I really really don't have an inspiration for this story. 

As much as I want to tell the weird relationship I gave to 2jae in the afterschool universe, I just can't?  So this story is paused until I find inspiration for it or I may never. Who knows? 

If I'm really being honest, I really don't like afterschool. idk why, its just bad to me and the fact that it still gets reads is baffling to me. 

I WAS gonna edit it to make it better but I can't even bring myself to read it. 

But yeah...that's it. I have another 2jae story that's not in the afterschool universe in my drafts rn and I geninuely like that story. Maybe I'll publish that when I've prewriten some more chapters that I have swirling around in the mind bank.

For people who read my other stories:

Guts and Glory is getting an update soon (also ending soon).

Alleyways is also getting an update but that story is mentally draining just cause I pour myself so intensely into the characters. Anyone who reads alleyways know that it can be a bit emotionally taxing. 

3some or nah? idk, very chill updates. its more of an as I want to book since its just one shots.

that's all, thank you for reading my stories. i started this in 9th grade with afterschool and now my senior year is about to start...kinda crazy to think about. love you all!