EIGHT

Jaebeom groaned when he stepped out of the bathroom and was greeted by the sounds of people in his house. 

"Get out of my house!" he yelled as he walked into the living room, "Swear to god, my fire escape is not your entrance." 

"If you don't want us to visit then lock it," Mark spoke between a puff of the blunt he was smoking. He sat on the floor in front of the couch.

"Hi, angry chin," Jinyoung teased. 

Jaebeom rolled his eyes before flopping on his couch next to Jinyoung, "It's not that I don't want you here. I would just like you fuckers to use the door like normal people." 

"In your dreams, Jay B," Mark laughed, "Anyways, Youngjae's not here anymore?" 

"He went home today after we came from the beach." 

"So a date?" Jinyoung wiggled his eyebrows. 

Jaebeom kicked Jinyoung, "No, not a date. We ran into Minwoo there." 

Mark looked up at Jaebeom, "And? You let Youngjae talk to him?" 

"I don't control Youngjae. I tried to stop him anyways." 

"Try harder next time, dumbass," Jinyoung sighed. 

"Whatever." 

Mark blew smoke in Jaebeom's direction making the younger cough, "Not whatever. We trusted you with our baby!" 

Jaebeom glared, "Blow smoke in my face again and I will toss your skinny ass out of my window like trash." 

Mark giggled, "Ooo kinky. I love a bit of degradation and punishment."

"Shut up, stoner," Jinyoung kicked Mark in the head. 

"Don't do that he'll lose brain cells," Jaebeom smirked. 

"Who said he had any?"

"I'll have you know I have plenty of brain cells, they all work beautifully too," Mark coughed. 

Jinyoung glared, "Oh yeah, I bet." 

"Aw, the lovers are fighting," Jaebeom teased, "Want me to give you two some privacy?" 

"Jaebeom, choke," Jinyoung gagged, "To think you would think I would date that."

"Wow, rude," Mark coughed out, "I am a total catch." 

"Yeah, if I wanna catch an STD," Jinyoung laughed, "I'll come to you first, okay!" 

Mark groaned but didn't reply. 

"Anyways, Jaebeom," Jinyoung smiled deviously, "Back to you and Youngjae." 

"There's nothing to talk about," Jaebeom rolled his eyes, "We're just friends and it's gonna stay that way okay?" 

Mark shook his head, "You've had a crush on him since middle school! At least tell him how you feel." 

"Mark has a point. You guys don't have to date necessarily, but for you to pretend like you don't have feelings for Youngjae is stupid," Jinyoung reasoned, "You could wait a couple of weeks...at least until Youngjae doesn't seem bothered about Minwoo and tell him how you feel."

"I absolutely not doing that," Jaebeom replied. 

"Then stick a dick up your ass and forget about your feeling for Youngjae," Jinyoung stood up and scoffed.

"A real dick," Mark clarified.

"Do you know how hopeless you are? You've liked him for years, it's annoying at this point."

Jaebeom didn't answer and Jinyoung rolled his eyes, walking towards the fire escape.

"You wanna leave already?" Mark asked. 

"It's not like Jaebeom's gonna listen to me," Jinyoung said, "Bye, you stupid hopeless romantic," Jinyoung stepped out of the fire escape. His steps echoed through the alleyway.

Mark stood up and stretched, "Why his he like this?" 

Jaebeom shrugged, "I've known him longer than you and I couldn't tell you." 

"Mhm, if you ever need a dick in your ass...to get over Youngjae, you know who to call," Mark laughed as he made his way to the fire escape. 

"Put your dick in Jinyoung's ass," Jaebeom replied, "I don't want it." 

Mark winked, "Working on it." 

Jaebeom hummed in response and Mark laughed, he made his way out of the window quickly. 

Jaebeom sighed and pulled out his phone. He put on Spotify and let the sounds of R&B drown out whatever thought were swirling in his mind.