NINE

"I wanna buy some stripper heals!" Bambam exclaimed as he walked into the mall. 

"Why when I could just break your ankles for free?" Youngjae snickered. 

"Asshole!" Bambam slapped Youngjae's arm, causing the older to laugh.

Yugyeom laughed, "Youngjae gets the right ankle and I'll get the left." 

"Tag team fatality!" 

Bambam grumbled, "You two are such fucking bullies." 

"Don't worry Bambam, you'll have plenty of stripper heals in the future," Youngjae added, "I'll even come to watch you work sometimes." 

Yugyeom tried to hold in his laugh but failed and Bambam stormed off ahead. Youngjae ran up and slung his arm around Bambam, "I think you'd be a great performer."

"I have the worst friends ever," Bambam rolled his eyes. 

Yugyeom rejoined the group, his eyes were watery from laughing. 

"It wasn't that funny, Yuggie." 

"Oh, but it was," Yugyeom replied, "We're your bullies, after all." 

"Personal tormentors," Youngjae sang. 

"We're your Bakugo's." 

"League of Villians but make it just for Bambam's torment." 

"You both deserve death, fucking weebs," Bambam huffed. 

The two decided to lay off for a while and the trio walked around the mall for a while. Occasionally, someone bought something but they were mostly just playing around. For the first time in a while, Youngjae's thoughts weren't on Minwoo or his girlfriend's harsh Instagram story. He was enjoying himself, just like he deserved. 

"I'm starving," Yugyeom came behind Youngjae as he was paying for some clothes. 

Youngjae stuck his card in the cardholder, "We should go to the food court next, I'm hungry too." He took the card out, grabbed his bag, and thanked the cashier, "Where's Bam?" 

Yugyeom shrugged and looked around. He busted out laughing and pointed at Bambam who was standing at the adult section of the store with a dildo on his head. 

"Oh my god," Youngjae laughed. 

"I'm a unicorn!" Bambam danced a bit before putting the toy back and jogging over to his friends, "Where to next?" 

"Food," both boys said simultaneously. 

Bambam nodded and the boys headed off. They decided to just get food from the shortest line.

"There's so many people here today," Yugyeom rolled his eyes. 

Youngjae shrugged and looked behind him. Bambam was talking to some girl behind the two. 

"Looks like Bam's flirting," Youngjae whispered to Yugyeom and nodded his head in Bambam. 

Yugyeom turned and his smile faltered, "Is she more interesting than us?" 

"What?" Bambam questioned. 

The girl spoke next, "Oh, is that your boyfriend or something." 

 Bambam corrected her quickly while laughing, "Nah, these are my friends. The tall one is Yugyeom and the one with the otter visuals is Youngjae!" 

Youngjae smacked Bambam on the back of the head while Yugyeom sighed and turned back around, seemingly annoyed.

Youngjae noticed Yugyeom's change in disposition, "Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine," Yugyeom forced a smile. He walked up and began to order his food. 

Youngjae rolled his eyes but didn't press him. 

After all the boys had gotten their food, they sat together. 

"She's not that special, you know?" Yugyeom said before shoving a fry in his mouth. 

Bambam shrugged, "I know that. Why did you seem so pressed when I was talking to her though?

"I'm not pressed." 

Bambam rolled his eyes, "Yeah sure, Yugyeom.

"I'm uncomfortable with the energy we've created at this table right now," Youngjae quickly said, before the two could say anymore. 

Bambam nodded, "Yeah can we move on?" 

Yugyeom nodded but still obviously was in a runt. 

And at that moment, Youngjae knew: This was gonna be a long summer.

outta school now so i should be able to update more!! 

This story I wanna try to do once a week cause the chapters are short but don't kill me if I don't :( 

bye loves ~