25

Bonnie got a letter from Davina saying that she wanted proof about Marcel's doings because Davina saw him as a nice guy and incapable of killing innocent people, making her wonder if What Bonnie told her was true or just lies to make her be against Marcel in this fight of getting the throne.

It was now night, so Kol brought a few things in case Bonnie wanted to stay there to sleep after the spells because they were powerful. They had to do this at night because it was when Marcel would make the trial against another witch who was found practicing magic.

"You know what I think this is?" Kol asked Bonnie while helping her preparing the things to let her be in contact with Davina so she could tell her about the spell.

"No, but I'm sure you're going to tell me." Bonnie said.

"I think this girl is suffering from sherlome syndrome."

"Do you mean Stockholm Syndrome?" Bonnie asked.

"Yeah. I knew it was something like that." Kol said.

"I've heard her story

"I've heard her story. He saved her life. He made her believe that she had to stay in the attic because people were after her. Which is true. People are looking for her. Not only the witches who wanted to hurt her because of a sacrifice or whatever it is but also the people who want to know who is helping Marcel, who is the only person who can go against the rules." Bonnie said.

"Still. She's a teenager, right? Shouldn't she want to go out and see her friends?" Kol asked. "Which teenager does what is told to? Not even you did that!"

"She has no family. She hasn't been out in months. Marcel was able to make her believe that everyone was out to get her and that he was protecting her." Bonnie said.

"So if we help her... Don't you think she might switch sides and go back to protect Marcel?"

"If we show her we are trustworthy I don't see why she would do that."

"Nik is in charge of this. Nik is the one who wants the throne. You know his reputation. When she finds out..."

"She knows it's a guy with a bag reputation but she also knows that he will make every faction have someone who will fight for their wants and needs."

"Do you really believe he will go through with it? I mean, my brother was never one to compromise for the greater good, that was more Elijah." Kol said.

"I don't know but Caroline seems to believe Klaus will do as he says."

"Then maybe he will really compromise for once in his life." Kol mumbled to himself.

"Why do you say that?"

"Haven't you notice the way she can mess with his head? I mean, every time they get on a fight you can actually feel the sexual tension between them."

"Or maybe it's only them having different beliefs. Klaus believes in power being more important than family and friends and Caroline is against that." Bonnie said.