61

(AN: I hope you guys like the intro I made for this story)

Caroline woke up in Klaus's bed, well it was now hers too for now and she felt not only a strong arm wrapped around her, holding her but also someone kissing her shoulder and her neck, not just someone... Klaus.

"What are you doing...?" Caroline said in her sleepy voice.

"Just kissing the most beautiful woman who ever existed." Klaus said softly as Caroline turned around to face him.

"Klaus, you know I won't start a relationship because of a pregnancy. I don't believe two people should be together because of a child, I believe they should be together because they love each other and want to be together." Caroline said softly.

"I know, Love. I'm sorry if I step over the line." Klaus whispered.

"You didn't. I just... I want us to be in the same page." Caroline said and Klaus nodded and kissed her cheek and then her neck, making Caroline biting her lip to stop from moaning and starting to have the desire of drinking blood, but not just any blood... his blood.

"You are so beautiful..." Klaus whispered.

"I think I'm having another craving." Caroline said, making Klaus stops

"What is it? Just say it and I will get it for you."

"I want to drink your blood... but I don't know if that will be bad for the baby."

"If it's good for you, surely it will be good for the baby." Klaus said and Caroline nodded then bite his wrist, loving the taste of his blood as he whispered to her ear. "Have at it, love. Drink as much as you want to."

Caroline drank from his wrist and then from his neck, feeling something taking control over her, and the worst was that she was loving it.

Once Caroline stopped drinking from him, he looked at her and kissed her lovingly.

"What are we doing?" Caroline whispered and kissed him. "This is only gonna make everything more complicated."

"Love, we are supernatural creatures, our lives are already complicated." Klaus whispered and kissed her.

*Meanwhile*

Elena went to look for Elijah, finding him in the library and she decided to go see how he was handling the news and what he was thinking about it.

"Hey! I finally found the soon to be uncle Elijah." Elena said in a joking way.

" Elena said in a joking way