77

Caroline called a witch that she got to know and convinced her in having her visit them, then takes her to the study room, where is also Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah.

"Guys, you remember Sophie..." Caroline said and Elijah stepped forward.

"So you are the one who have stolen the remains of the very person that Davina has been drawing for months. Would you care to explain this startling coincidence?" Elijah asked in a monotone even if he was truly upset with what she has done.

The reason he was upset, it was not only because of the situation they were now in but also because Celeste asked Elijah to give his word as to bury her in a safe place so she could rest and Sophie's doing made him break his promise to his former girlfriend.

"I can't. I didn't even know who Celeste Dubois was until I..." Sophie was saying but was interrupted by a violente shake, similar to the earthquake that she felt earlier that day, making her look alarmed, noticing Caroline was with a worried look, while the Mikaelson siblings were just annoyed, making her ask. "Was that Davina?"

"Charming little habit she's developed

"Charming little habit she's developed." Klaus said with an annoyed look.

"And the earthquake I felt today?" Sophie asked.

"Also Davina." Rebekah said.

"She's been also vomiting dirt. That's why I called you. We are very worried about her and we don't know what to do to help her." Caroline said.

"Oh! We have a huge problem. I thought we had more time... but we need to complete the Harvest now!" Sophie panicked.

"Said the desperate witch, conveniently." Klaus commented, making Caroline give him a disapproving look.

"I'm serious! That earthquake you just felt is a preview of the disaster movie that it about to hit us." Sophie said.

"Why should we believe you?" Elijah asked, voicing what also Rebekah and Klaus were thinking.

"You've met Davina, you know her story. For months now, she's been holding all the power of the three girls sacrificed in the Harvest ritual. A force that was meant to flow through her and back into the earth. One person was never meant to hold that much power. It's tearing her apart, and it will take us down with it." Sophie said and they all shared looks of worry.

***

Caroline went to meet Father Kieran but Klaus didn't want her to go alone, especially because she was pregnant, so he went with her.

"We need to prepare. According to Sophie Deveraux, as Davina self-destructs, she'll cycle through four stages that represent the four elements that bound together the Harvest." Caroline explained.

"The earthquake?" Father Kieran asked.

"Yes. Earth stage comes first." Klaus informed him.

"Then comes wind... And since each stage is more intense than the last, she might blow the roof tops off." Caroline said.

"Then after the wind is water. Rain, flood..." Klaus said.

"How bad?" Father Kieran asked worried.

"Quite bad, actually, but that's not the worst of it." Klaus said and Kieran's concern look only grew.

"The last stage is fire, and since it's the last, it means that will be the worst." Caroline said.

"But, I didn't take over this town to watch it burn to the ground." Klaus said and Caroline couldn't help but roll her eyes because she felt he was being insensitive because the more important was to make sure everyone would be alright than him being claiming how he took over his throne.

"You can stop this, right?" Father Kieran asked.

"Yes, but you're not gonna like how." Klaus said as Caroline looked down.

*Meanwhile*

Bonnie and Kol were with Davina, informing her about what they discovered it was happening with her and what it was needed to be done.

"They want to complete the Harvest." Kol informed her.

"What? No!" Davina panicked.

"The witches say you'll be resurrected. This way you won't be hurting anymore. If this keep going, you'll be killing yourself as everyone around you because you're carrying way more power than one witch can handle. Because the Harvest wasn't completed, the other girls powers are now in you and it's killing you. This will save you."

"No! You can't listen to them. They're liars! They'll say anything to get what they want. Just like Marcel! And apparently like you." Davina said upset.

"Davina, you may think I don't care about you, but you're wrong

"Davina, you may think I don't care about you, but you're wrong. And one person that has been by your side since day one was Bonnie. She's been protecting you since she met you. I know what's like to have your life stripped away from you because of other people's bad decisions. I mean, how do you think I became a vampire?" Kol asked and Bonnie smiled to Kol, liking to see this side of Kol who was kind, showing once more that he was more than just a childish guy he appeared to be at first.

AN: Hey guys! Because the next chapters are very based on what happened in the originals, I'll be able to update more often than the other, at least for the few next chapters. Even if it's based on what happened, I hope you still enjoy it. I do change a few details and I hope you like it. Love you guys! ❤️