Main Character

Birth name: Asta Laufeydottior

Name: Daenerys Odindottior

Maiden name: Stormborn

Age: 1053

Date of birth: 965 A.D.

Features:

Gender: Female

Height: 5'11"

Hair: Black

Eyes: Green

Cast: Megan Fox

Species: Frost Giant/ Panther

Title: Goddess of Mischief, Sex and Death

Citizenship: Jotun (formerly)

Animal form: Daenerys is part animal as is her brother, both Panthers.

Frost Giant Physiology: Since Daenerys had been enchanted to look like an Asgardian, Daenerys Frost Giant features only came out when she was in contact with Frost Giant magic, such as the Casket of Ancient Winters or when she was afflicted with the Frost Giants' touch.

Cold Immunity: Due to her Frost Giant physiology, Daenerys is immune to the otherwise cold and damaging touch of Frost Giants.

Cryokinesis: Cryokinesis can be defined as using Psychokinesis to manipulate the molecular speed of an object. Slowing of the molecules produces cold , as cold can be defined as a lack of molecular energy.

Superhuman Strength: Daenerys possesses far greater strength than the finest human athletes. She can keep an aircraft from crashing by holding it up.

Superhuman Durability: Daenerys possesses a high resistance to damage and magical attack. Due to her vast threshold for pain and her Frost Giant ability to heal at a superhuman rate. She has considerable resistance to human weaponry, though this is not absolute; bullets, and edged weapons can cause minor to moderate injury, but never life threatening. She once survived an Eighth Metal bullet to the head and was back on her feet and fighting again a few moments later.

Levitation: Daenerys possesses the ability to temporarily defy gravity and hover in the air.

Superhuman Speed: She is able to think, react, run and move at superhuman speeds.

Superhuman Reflexes: Daenery's reflexes are far beyond the limitations of the finest human athletes.

Superhuman Agility: Daenery's agility is far beyond that of even an Asgardian level athlete, as is her balance and coordination.