3.

Nobodies POV

Two and half months later

Daenerys and Diana wait patiently outside the tower, Diana was going back to Asgard.

"Stay safe sweetheart." Daenerys coos

Diana smiles, in the first couple of weeks her mother has been cold and detached, she's glad her mother relaxed.

"I'm going to miss you mommy." Diana mumbles. Daenerys bends down to her daughter's level and caresses her daughters cheek "don't worry my little cub, it's not forever. I'm only here to take care of your uncle." Daenerys says "stupid Loki." Diana mumbles

Daenerys chuckles and kisses her daughter's head. "So have you said your goodbyes." Daenerys ask. Diana nods sadly.

Diana gives her mother a final hug before she is incased in a rainbow energy. Daenerys stares at the empty space and stands. Daenerys misses her daughter already.

Daenerys walks back into the tower. "I have to admit, I'm going to miss that little munchkin." Tony says from the bar, offering a glass of scotch. Daenerys rolls her eyes and takes the offered glass.

Steve walks into the room. "Isn't it a little early to be drinking." Steve ask

Tony and Daenerys roll there eyes and simultaneously drink from there glass. Steve sighs annoyed. "Why are you dressed like that." Daenerys ask staring down at his clothes.

Steve looks at what he is wearing "my workout clothes." Steve ask "what." Daenerys ask "it's clothes I wear to train." Steve says completely forgetting who he was speaking with, he explains it so she understands.

Daenerys scrunches up her nose but nods. As Steve turns, Daenerys leans back and checks out his ass. Tony chuckles, Daenerys turns to Tony and gives him a smirk.

Surprisingly Daenerys and Tony had bonded and formed a weird but functional friendship. Though Tony has been trying to hook up with her, Daenerys noticed and played along, flirting back.

Steve returns with his bag, "well I'm heading out." Steve says "going out for your run." Tony ask "yeah." Steve says "why don't you join him Daenerys." Tony ask "yeah that would be nice." Steve says

"I don't exactly have the clothes to go out running." Daenerys says "you can borrow something from Natasha." Tony says "she's smaller then me." Daenerys says

Tony smirks. Daenerys rolls her eyes. "Can I borrow some clothes from you, I'm about your height." Daenerys says. Steve nods.

Daenerys follows after Steve. Steve digs into his closet and grabs a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. "Thank you." Daenerys says and begins undressing. Steve's face burns bright red as Daenerys wiggles out of her pants.

Steve's pupils were blown wide in arousal. All Steve can stare at was Daenerys legs and he begins fantasizing on how he would take her legs and wrap them around his waist and pound int-

Steve was brought out of his fantasy when Daenerys clears her throat. Steve's head shoots up and blushes when Daenerys gives him a small smile.

Daenerys looks gorgeous in his clothes, he wanted to see more of it, the animal in him agrees.

"Well we should go." Daenerys says. Her accent sends chills down Steve's spine and he numbly nods, walking after her.

....

Steve and Daenerys walk side by side towards there designated area.

Steve puts his bag underneath a tree and makes sure his shoes are tied. Steve turns to Daenerys only to see her stretching, a flash of heat hits his stomach and his crotch.