44.

Nobodies POV

Nobodies POV

"Love where is Peter's backpack." Daenerys ask, walking into room.

When Daenerys looks up, her nose bleeds and she falls back unconscious.

Thor panics, rushing to his wifes side.

The reason for the sudden reaction was because Thor was dressed in a leather mini skirt, with black stockings, topped off with a tight crop top.

Thor was wearing the attire because he lost a bet.

Thor tries to shake his wife awake. "Dany, come on wake up." Thor exclaims

Daenerys finally wakes up, rubbing her sore head.

"What the hell are you wearing." Daenerys ask

Thor realises why she passed out and smirks "what you don't like it." Thor ask, innocently, toying with one of the stockings.

Daenerys growls and lunges foward, capturing Thor's lips in a rough kiss.

....

A dark haired male wakes up from bed, stretching. A blonde female lays across his chest, her chest rising and falling.

The male smirks and kisses the female on the head, getting up.

The male walks into his kitchen, putting on a button up shirt, leaving it open.

The apartment door opens and Steve walks through only to freeze at the sight of the male.

"Who are you and what are you doing in Daenerys apartment." Steve ask

The male smirks.

"Don't recognize me in this form darling." The male purrs

Steve's eyes widen "Daenerys." Steve says "I prefer Dany in this form but whatever pleases you." Dany teases

"Why are you a man." Steve ask

The women from before walks out of the bedroom, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

Steve's eyebrows raise.

"I see. I'm guessing that's Thor." Steve ask

Dany smirks "yeah." Thor mumbles tiredly

Tony walks into the apartment with Peter in his arms, only to see the people infront of him and walks back out.

Dany chuckles and begins buttoning up his shirt.

Shifting back into his female form, her pants dropping from the small form.

Steve eyes were wide. It was the most hot and aweing thing he saw.

"I'm going to go change." Thor booms and walks into the bedroom

"His manners look the same." Steve teases