35.

Nobodies POV

Screams are heard as Hydra agents and scientist run up and down the halls, trying to outrun there absolute nightmare.

A large Panther roars as she snatches a scientist in her jaws, tearing his limbs.

Blood dripping down her fur.

Daenerys turns her large head and let's out another roar, she charges at one of the Hydra agents as he tries to get smart and call for back up.

The agent starts begging.

Daenerys shifts back into her human form and smirks darkly at the agent.

Daenerys stands over the whimpering man, naked. Daenerys lets her claws extend and slashes at his neck, blood start spurting out.

The agent grabs at his neck, blood come out from his eyes and ears.

"To late." Daenerys says

Daenerys walks into Winter's old room and grabs her tactical suit. Daenerys makes sure no one sneaks up on her as she dresses.

Ever since Hydra lost and Pierces death, Daenerys knew her son was safe. Daenerys wasn't going to play by there rules anymore.

Daenerys grabs a rifle from a dead corpse and starts shooting down any survivors. Once out of ammunition, Daenerys throws the rifle over her shoulder and stalks out of the vault.

....

After leaving Rogers on the edge of the lake, Bucky makes his way back to the vault. Bucky was going to free Daenerys.

Bucky freezes as the vault door slams open.

"Daenerys." Bucky breaths

Daenerys smirks "hey Winter." Daenerys says

....

Bucky runs up to a old truck and uses his metal arm to break the window. Daenerys smiles and walks over to the passenger side.

Bucky reaches over and unlocks the car.

"Thanks." Daenerys says, entering the truck.

"Check if there's keys on your side." Bucky says, Daenerys nods and checks over her side. Pulling down the sunblocker. Keys fall in Daenerys lap.

Bucky lets out a laugh in relief.

Daenerys hands him the keys, watching him as he starts up the truck. "So where do you want me to take you." Bucky ask

Daenerys gives him her address.

....

Daenerys was looking in the dashboard, she grabs a wallet and opens it up.

"Mike Oxsmall." Daenerys says

Bucky turns to her with wide eyes, trying not to laugh "oh my god." Daenerys says

....

Daenerys and Thor's apartment

"Rogers my wife is missing, don't tell me to calm down." Thor says

Thor was walking back and forth in his bedroom, worry out of his mind.

"Tony is looking for her right now, I'm doing the best that I can, right now you need to calm down and be there for Peter." Steve says

Thor huffs and goes to his step sons room.

"Hey Pete." Thor coos

Peter no longer looks 10 months old, he was growing faster then they expected.