38. s

Nobodies POV

Daenerys and Thor's apartment.

Daenerys was silently humming as she paints. A soft smile plays at her lips.

Steve was leaning against the bedroom door, watching.

"I never knew you can paint." Steve ask

Daenerys turns to the blonde, smiling wider.

"Me and my brother are twins and we did everything together, I wasn't my own person, so I took up art." Daenerys says

Steve walks up from behind the beauty and grabs a paintbrush.

"May I." Steve ask

Daenerys nods, making room.

Daenerys eyes Steve as he dips the brush in blue paint. Steve and Daenerys begin painting side by side.

Steve smiles and bumps his hip against Daenerys. Daenerys laughs and retaliates, swiping his cheek with paint.

Steve gasp in mock offense.

"Oh your on." Steve playfully growls.

Daenerys squeals as Steve swips her nose. Daenerys playfully hits Rogers on the chest. Steve grabs her wrist and pulls her into his body.

Daenerys smiles and kisses Steve. Steve smiles, returning the kiss. Steve laughs and pulls back "sorry I can't take you seriously when you have paint on your nose." Steve says

Daenerys smiles and grabs a napkin, wiping her nose clean.

"Better." Daenerys teases

Steve smirks "much." Steve says, Steve captures Daenerys lips with a passionate kiss.

Daenerys smiles, humming softly.

Steve pulls Daenerys further into his arms and craddles her head, deepening the kiss.

Daenerys bites Steve's lower lip and tugs it into her mouth, sucking. Steve moans, his grip on Daenerys waist tightens.

Daenerys chuckles.

Daenerys lets go of his lip and begins kissing down Steve's jaw.

Steve groans, knees nearly buckling when Daenerys found that sensitive spot right behind his jaw.

Noticing Steve's reaction, Daenerys sucks harder. Steve lets out a drawn out moan.

Daenerys moves back to Rogers lips, guiding him to a small couch, straddling him.

Daenerys pulls back and begins grinding down on Steve's lap, rubbing there heats together.

Steve gasps against Daenerys cheek, grabbing Daenerys hips, bringing her down harder.

Daenerys moans softly, putting her hands on Steve's shoulders, raising herself.

Steve leans foward, kissing down Daenerys jaw, mouthing at her neck. Daenerys sighs in pleasure, arching her neck, giving Rogers more room.

For being a virgin, Steve wasn't half bad.

Steve pulls back "if we continue, I won't be able to stop." Steve whispers "then don't." Daenerys breaths

"This isn't how I thought it would happen." Steve says "tell me, how do you want it." Daenerys ask "dinner, just the two of us, we have a nice quiet night. I lead you to my apartment where I have a bed filled with black tipped roses, just how you like it. I then unzip your dress, kissing down your shoulder. I would make are night soft and sweet." Steve says