5.

Nobodies POV

After last night, Daenerys made it her mission to avoid Steve as much as she can. Steve had noticed and made it his mission to seek her out as much as possible.

Steve had a new idea to get her in the same room "team exercise." Steve announces. The team was gathered in the living area.

Everyone makes a face. "No one gets out of this one, even you Stark." Steve says

Everyone groans and walks to the gym in the tower, Daenerys right behind Steve. "Okay line up." Natasha calls out she helped Steve with this idea.

"So what are we going to do." Clint ask "your all going to shift into your animal forms, then we will give you a series of test, first we will classify you, then will head to the obstacle course." Steve says

Steve really wants to see Daenerys animal. The Avengers all groan "do I have to." Bruce ask he was shy "everyone has to." Natasha says

"You first Tony." Steve says. Tony rolls his eyes and cracks his neck, Tony's body heats up and shifts into small brown wolf.

Steve nods impressed and moves to clint. "You know exactly what type of animal I am." Clint says and shifts into a hawk.

Steve smiles and moves along to Bruce who grimaces feeling insecure of his. "It's okay Bruce we won't judge." Steve says

Bruce nods and shifts, Bruce was a large green bear. Everyone was gaping, he was so unique and beautiful. "You look gorgeous Banner." Daenerys says a soft smile on her face.

If Bruce can blush in this form then he certainly is underneath all his fur.

"Okay Daenerys your turn." Steve says he was excited to see her form. Daenerys nods and backs away. "Hopefully I Don't break anything." Daenerys mumbles

Daenerys surrounds herself in green smoke and begins shifting. Steve and the others were confused on why she concealed herself in smoke.

As the smoke receeds the Avengers were left speechless. In Daenerys place lays a giant panther, Daenerys had to duck her head so it doesn't bang against the ceiling. Daenerys easily dwarfed Bruce's bear.

Slowly Daenerys uses her magic to shrink herself, though it was a painful process. In the place of the giant lays a smaller size panther though abnormally large for it species.

"Amazing." Steve breaths

The others were still gawking. Daenerys lays on her stomach, rolling her eyes she was nothing compared to her brother Thor.

Steve clears his throat "okay Natasha it's your turn." Steve says. Natasha sighs and shifts into her fox form. Daenerys sniffs at her and smiles. Steve sighs and shifts to his golden retriever form.

Tony makes a noise as if he was laughing, he was a domestic animal, who knew.

Steve rolls his eyes and leads them to a course, the Avengers get the message and they begin.

....

The Avengers all rest after the work out. Daenerys racks her brain for a spell, suddenly she remembers and tips her nose just a bit. A green smoke incases them all.

There minds all connect. "Woah what the hell." Tony says as he gets an image from Clint. The Avengers all jump in surprise. "You just spoke." Bruce says "you did to... Huh so did I." Clint says

The Avengers turn to Daenerys who gives them all a smirk. "Sorry for the surpise, just casted a spell, so we can communicate." Daenerys says

Steve smiles.

"So is this on all the time, even as humans." Clint ask "oh no just when were in are animal forms." Daenerys says "oh good, I don't want anyone peaking at my fantasies." Tony says

Everyone rolls there eyes "of course." Natasha says "what do you even fantasize." Clint ask

Tony smirks and sends a image of Daenerys, naked and withering from underneath him. Clint gasp horrified.

"What did he show you." Bruce ask. Everyone was curious. "Was that real, that felt too real to be a fantasy." Clint says

Tony smirks and lets his eyes roam Daenerys panther form, he has some fanastises brewing. Clint gasp and looks to Daenerys and then back at Tony. "Oh my god." Clint exclaims

"What." Steve ask

Clint looks to his Captain, he knew of the crush he had on the gorgeous raven. To spare his Captain he doesn't mention Daenerys "I saw Tony having sex." Clint says he scrunches his nose in affect.

"Eww that's gross." Natasha says "well sure I'm gross you should see my partner, so sweaty and sexy." Tony growls

Clint shoots Tony a look, yes Daenerys was hot, the image of her grinding and panting from underneath him, was hot. If he were human he would be sporting a boner, but he knew of Steve's crush on her, he felt wrong.

"How come we didn't see what Tony showed Clint." Bruce ask after a while "well you can choose who you talk to, it's really easy." Daenerys says

Natasha smirks and sends Steve a image, Steve gasp. "Nat!!" Steve exclaims

The image she send was of Daenerys going down on her. Steve hoped that was fake, he didn't want to have a image of Daenerys with anyone else, though it was hot.

"Well I'm shifting back, I'll be in my room." Daenerys says and walks off to shift back in private.

Clint turns to Tony "can you send me more." Clint ask. Tony rolls his eyes and waddles off.

....

Daenerys lays in her bed, she was reading. There was a knock on her door, Daenerys shuts her book and slides it underneath her pillow. Daenerys gets up and bounds over to the door, opening it.

At the other side was Steve, Daenerys smiles hesitantly. "Hey...." Daenerys says

Steve smiles brightly "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a run with me on the morning." Steve ask "yeah sure, Nat actually bought me my own.... Workout clothes, sorry it's still new for me." Daenerys says feeling a little dumb.

Steve chuckles "it's fine, well I'll see you early in the morning." Steve says "see you." Daenerys says and slowly shuts the door.

Steve smiles after the door closes, "so is that what you call a date back then." Natasha ask making Steve jump in surprise.

"God Nat you scared me." Steve says Natasha smirks "it's really painfully seeing you and Banner get all flushed around her." Natasha says and walks off

Steve blushes and watches as she walks away.... before realizing "wait what do you mean about Banner." Steve yells running after the red head.