40.

Nobodies POV

2 days Later.

Daenerys stares at the small slip of paper. Conflict was currently brewing in the womens mind.

Daenerys was terrified, she doesn't truly understand who she was going to face, and that honestly scares her.

Daenerys closes her eyes, she can't abandon her daughter just because she's scared.

Daenerys pockets the paper and walks into her bathroom, turning on the faucet, splashing her face.

Daenerys sighs, the cool water felt warm compared to her cold skin, it had done nothing but made a mess.

Sometimes being a frost giant sucks.

Well to Daenerys and Loki, it more then sucks.

....

Daenerys puts the paper her brother gave her just days ago and places it in her spell book, Dany needs a plan.

Daenerys tenses when she feels arms wrap around her waist.

Thor chuckles against his wifes neck and smiles as Daenerys melts in his arms, all the tension draining out.

Thor turns her, locking her in place.

Daenerys smiles, kissing Thor on the lips "hello darling." Daenerys coos

Thor smiles against Daenerys lips, holding her tighter "hello love." Thor purrs

Daenerys giggles making Thor's grip on her waist tighten "such a beautiful little noise from such beautiful lips." Thor says, lightly biting Dany's lower lip, pulling.

Daenerys smirks, pulling back.

"Now now darling, we don't want to get worked up, now do we." Daenerys purrs

Thor smirks back, freeing a hand, trailing it down his wife's body "you've forgotten, I love your body, especially with what's between your legs." Thor says

Daenerys gasp as Thor's fingers brushes her folds, her thighs closing around her husbands arm.

"Thor." Daenerys breaths

Thor smirks, his lips trailing down his wifes neck, not pressing down but grazing. Goosebumps rise in his path. Daenerys arches her head further back, biting her lip.

Thor's fingers work harder in between his wife's legs, playing her like an instrument and it seems, Thor knows how to play every cord perfectly.

Daenerys mouth parts in a silent moan as Thor presses down on her bundle of nerves.

Thor takes this opportunity to kiss her, his tongue entering Dany's open mouth, his tongue playing with her's, coaxing the small muscle to move.

Daenerys eye's darken in lust, battling the thunderer, kissing him with equal fever. Grinding down on Thor's hand.

Dany needed more, she wasn't called the Goddess of Sex for nothing.

Daenerys starts unbuckling Thor's belt, roughly pulling the belt out from his pant loops, her hand worming its way in.

Thor gasp in Dany's mouth as she grasp him. Thor eyes roll back as Daenerys begins moving her hand.

Dany smirks, biting her lower lip.

Thor suddenly growls, yanking his hand out from Dany's skirt, ripping off his pants.

Daenerys eyes were filled with wild lust, tracking her husbands movements.

Thor yanks Daenerys foward, pumping his shaft with his free hand. Thor positions himself and roughly enters his wife, making her moan.

Thor doesn't bother to wait and starts pistoning his hips, there skins slapping together.

There moans bouncing on the walls.

....

The apartment over.

Steve was working his hand over his shaft, listening to Daenerys blissful moans.

Steve was a little horrified that he was getting off on them. Steve was also relieved that he wasn't as jealous as he thought, his only problem was the wall.

Steve glares holes in the wall separating his view from the couple.

Steve's mind makes a 360, he was okay with sharing Daenerys.

Well if it were anyone else other then Thor then maybe he would be jealous.

Steve was glad that he was okay with them together, but no matter how okay he was, he was still a bit jealous of the thunderer, he wants to be in his place.

....

Both Gods lay on there shared bed, both basking in the afterglow.

"Sorry I was a little rough." Thor says

Daenerys smiles "that was rough." Daenerys teases

....

Daenerys was cooking dinner, the Avengers were coming over for there usual movie night.

Steve enters the apartment with a slight flush to his cheeks, he couldn't take his eyes off Daenerys.

Daenerys smiles at the blonde, greeting him.

"Hey Rogers." Daenerys says

Steve smiles and kisses his lovers cheek.

The rest of the Avengers arrive, most of them carry snacks while the others carry movies.

Peter trots over to his mother giving her a greeting hug.

Dany smiles and kisses her sons forehead.

"Movie night." Clint and Tony cheer

Natasha rolls her eyes fondly, the two were complete dorks.

....

The Avengers sit around the table, chowing down the food.

This time, Peter was eating just like the others, he was close to presenting.

Daenerys smiles at the sight.

"Dany." Tony calls out

Daenerys lifts her head to stare at the small human "what." Daenerys ask

"Tomorrow my friends Pepper and Rhodes are coming over, You met Pepper but not Rhodey. Rhodey is coming from the military, I want you to meet him." Tony says

"I'll love to meet your friends." Daenerys says smiling.

"What about us, we haven't met Rhodey." Clint ask

"Don't worry you'll be there." Tony says

....

The Avengers were now seated in the living room.

"I have to ask, why are we all in this small apartment when we can be at the tower, where we can all fit." Tony says

"It's cozy here, at the tower we don't get to be this close to one another." Steve says

Banner and Thor nod in agreement while Clint and Natasha hum as if they agree as well.

Daenerys smiles.

The Avengers were a family even if it's a little dysfunctional.