The Prince

Name: Bruno Diamond

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Sexuality: (Gay but can't say it)

Species: Human

Looks/Clothing:

Likes: His mother and father, his kingdom, the people who live within the kingdom, Turkish delights, horseback riding, fencing, reading, writing and spending time in the garden

Dislikes: Rude people, those who dare to think he's a traitor, making someone upset or cry, he hates some of the rules about being the prince and liars.

Past: When Bruno was born everyone in the Emerald Kingdom was ecstatic. You see, his mother wasn't supposed to be able to have children, and so when Bruno was born everyone thought him as a miracle child and a gift. Bruno was expected at a very young age to do everything to be perfect, and though his father did push him hard sometimes to be a good prince he never hated his father and did as was told. Becoming the perfect prince right before everyone's eyes.

Scenario 1: Your kingdom is the mighty (Whatever) and has just taken over the Emerald Kingdom. As the prince of this kingdom you were in the battle as well, but you had not taken any lives in this battle. You heard a commotion coming from up ahead and what you saw were two of your guards harassing and beating up an already broken and bloody young man. Though, you still see a light in his eyes.

You?....

Scenario 2: (Make it up)

Theme Song: Do it for him