The Snake Prince

Name: Zronu

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Species: Naga

Sexuality: Gay

Looks/Clothing:

Likes: gold, any food, warm places, being petted, dancing of his own free will, looking at the scenery, relaxing, and spicy food

Dislikes: Being hit, cold places, sharp objects pointed at him, cold food, hawks, and chains.

Past: (Find Out)

(MUST BE HARSH WITH HIM AT FIRST AND USE HIM, THEN GROW TO LOVE HIM ACTUALLY)

Scenario 1: You are the king of your very large and wealthy kingdom. You are in need of both a wife and a slave, though you go to buy the slave rather than purchase a wife, or so you thought. When you arrive at the market you see a large a beautiful male naga dressed in a beautiful and exotic style of clothing. The snake man was strung up by his wrists and is visibly in pain and uncomfortable as he tried to wriggle free from his restraints. A guard then got up to stop the snake from getting free only to be bit on the hand. "Agh! Why you dâmñ reptile!" The snake man soon tried to back away as the guard yelled, only to start crying when he was struck harshly across the face until he bled from his nose. "Now now, no hurting the merchandise!" The auctioneer chuckled and looked to the crowd before announcing for those who wanted to to come up and see the creature for sale. "Come on up and see the exotic and scaly prince, captured and brought here from across the seas!"

You?....)

Scenario 2:(Make it up)

Theme Song: Bohemian Rhapsody