The Master

(Okay. So this is the first master that I've had in this book. And so he does not get overused or over requested is like this. You may RP as a slave with him BUT!!! You must also have a master character to RP with one of my slave characters. Understood? Great!)

Name: Nero Lauro

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Species: Human (Italian)

Sexuality: Gay

Looks/Clothing:

Likes: He loves hard work and getting things done, and though he prefers to do things his way if you persuade him enough and your idea works out he will be grateful for it, but don't expect a reward if you are of lower class, and if you're higher,...

Likes: He loves hard work and getting things done, and though he prefers to do things his way if you persuade him enough and your idea works out he will be grateful for it, but don't expect a reward if you are of lower class, and if you're higher, he'll knock you down a peg or two. He always loves to be in control and loves the thrill of a challenge. His favorite food is beef stroganoff and his favorite drink is any wine that's close to him.

Dislikes: He despises disobedience and people in general, no matter if you're low or high class he will make you both fear and respect him as the one who is on top. If you don't like that he has ways of making you see things in his perspective. He doesn't mind inflicting pain on anyone, but he doesn't like blood.

Past: He did not live a normal life, but it was not bad at first; far from it actually. He had a kind and caring mother who was always with him and a father who he really didn't see much because he was in the military. When he was old enough to join the military he followed in his father's footsteps, only to realize to late that it had changed him. Drastically, until he himself had no idea who he had become. But it was not the military itself that had changed him, that is what kept him alive, what kept him living. It is the father, the parent that had manipulated and abused the young man into thinking that everything and everyone who was weak, should not exist.

Scenario 1: You woke up when you heard the door shut, but you seemed to be alone in your cage with no light at all to see where you were or who could be looking at you. And you felt eyes, cold dark eyes piercing through you in the darkness. Suddenly, and without warning, a lantern is lit and you are face to face with a lean and beautiful male who is now looking at you with a devilish smile. "You?"

Scenario 2: (Make it up)

Theme Song: See Me In A Crown

The Butler who's name is Victor Glacier