Western Troubles

Name: Jesse 'Big Gun' Crow

Nickname: Crow, Jess, Bait, Big Gun

Age: 32

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Sexuality: Secretly Gay

Looks/Clothing:

His Horse: Black Jack/Male

Likes: Grilled pork, any meat really, Black Jack, his guns, his hunting knife which he got from his grandpa, fishing, whiskey, riding, betting, and helping when he can

Dislikes: Collecting debts, failing missions, death, ignorant fools, fathers who abuse their kids, mothers who sell out their kids and the law.

Past: Jesse started off with his life being a bit normal but it didn't last very long. Once his father went to drinking after they lost their ranch to rustlers because the law at the time didn't help them his momma went to selling herself and Jesse as well. It all ended though, but not how he had hoped. You see, Jesse saw his father get shot between the eyes with a pistol and his momma, well, the law put her in jail, only to keep her for themselves before she died of infections and diseases. Jesse ran away and never looked back after that, soon falling into the Serpent Sander's Gang which he soon saw as the only family he had ever known.

Scenario 1: You're a loner, or at least you are now since you're group had been caught and shot up by the Davey Boys for the cargo y'all were carrying in. You escaped, or so you thought as you soon heard the sound of horse hooves beating behind you. You try your best to limp away but before you knew it you were shot in the leg and someone on a horse was standing over you with a gun barrel pointed at your face. You tried to get one last good look at the sun, you're last source of light before complete darkness. And then, BLAM! The male standing over you fell onto you, head bleeding out just as a few more gunshots rained on the other three behind him. Just as those bodies hit the ground you hear a voice. "Hey. You dead boi, or just playin' possum?"

You?....

Scenario 2: (Make it up)

Theme Song: Trouble and Dead Man Walking