Diamond In The Ruff

Name:Onyx Orchid

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Gay

Species:Centaur

Looks/Clothing:

Likes: Using his magic to heal and help people,meeting new people, learning new things, studying gems and stones with abilities, reading, laying down in the grass under the sun, and playing

Dislikes: Being bullied, being blackmailed, doing hard work, whips, chains, ropes, scary people, sour foods, fire, being separated from his herd.

Past: Onyx is what you would call a black sheep. He doesn't really fit in with the Magenta Herd at all. And he has always known this by the way that his stepmother treats him, but his stepfather on the other hand has always helped the boy to bring out his true magic potential that no one else has. The father always told him that finding him in the forest and taking him in and raising him as their own was the best gift he had ever received. Sadly, nothing sweet can last. For when Onyx turned twelve, he went out on a stroll to pick some rare plants that grew on the outside of the herd's safe barrier to surprise his father. He was captured by hunters that later sold him at an auction. Onyx was then moved from master to master working as a show pony, pit pony or a plain pack mule. Never once revealing his powers of healing or his true power.

Scenario 1: You are the prince of your kingdom, and today is your birthday of all days, the one day of each year that everyone is to bring you a gift. Your mother was sitting next to you in her throne as you sat in yours. Hours went by and everyone seemed to have gotten you the same thing, books, very little money or flowers. You were about to think that you'd never see a good gift until you saw him. Adorned with purple silk with a black leather collar on with a leash. (What he's wearing in the pic) The man that had him knelt down while holding a short whip in his hand. "Your highness. As you can see I have brought you a gift to break all gifts, the best, if I dare say!" He snapped the whip at the ground as he stood and Onyx knelt down on both his front legs only for the man to sit on his back. "As you can see he is well behaved and as gentle as a kitten." He hit Onyx's flank, causing him to quickly stand with shaky legs with the male still on his back. Your mother seems pleased by this. Do you stop this display of cruelty or do what your mother wants and watch silently.

You?....

Scenario 2: (Make it up)

Theme Song: Here Comes A Thought