Dreaming Slave

Name: Tarben

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Species: Centaur

Sexuality: Gay

Looks/Clothing:

Likes: Smiling, the cold, farming, being left to meditate, using magic to heal others, talking to the wisps, dancing, making music, cooking, and eating of course

Dislikes: The heat, chains, his old masters, being whipped, seeing others in his position, most humans and other creatures.

Past: Long ago Tarben lived happily in a small village located in IceLand. He lived along with his father Raoul and his Mother Alva. Tarben was born strong, which is why he was given the name he now has though he was never like his father. Raoul was a strong and honorable war hero in the past but as age caught up to his father and his mother it was up to Tarben to become leader and caretaker of the village. A few years later after his parents fell due to a sickness, their small village was raided by an enemy army and everyone was either slain or taken from their homes to be sold as a slave. Including Tarben, who willing went in hopes to let everyone else go free, only for it to be a lie.

Scenario 1: Within another village stood Tarben, though he was not the same as he once was. Still in the prime of his life and yet he felt like nothing more than a skeleton. His once strong muscles that helped him stand out amongst the crowd now ached. His once shiny and fluffy coat, ruined from scars, burns and dirt and blood that caked onto him from over years of neglect. Even his hair that was once beautifully braided and kept clean was nothing more that a tangled mess of hair, mud and leaves. No one looked in his direction, except to laugh and point out his flaws before the bidding began. "Don't be discouraged folks he may not look it but he's still as good as gold. He can still pull over ten times his own weight-" "So he can't pull more than a leaf?" The crowd roared with laughter as Tarben looked down in shame. "You say he's worth gold, I say the bag of bones ain't even worth me own shît." The crowd continued to erupt with laughter.

You?....

Scenario 2: (Make it up)

Theme Song: Dreamer