The Heart Of Ice

Name: Einar Hunter

Nicknames: The Snowy Ox/ The Great Snowy Ox

Age: 26

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Gay

Species: Human

Looks/Clothing:

Likes: Snow, his home; Iceland, his family and friends, any animals, any food really due to his position, keeping himself clean as much as he can, tending to horses and the stables, poetry, and doing as much good as he possibly can

Dislikes: The dark, being alone, fighting, being beaten, being called a slave or any slurs really, being treated like a piece of furniture, seeing others hurt, causing trouble and feeling or being weak.

Past: Einar was in heaven back in his home country. He had everything he could ever want or need right there. His family, friends, a steady job fishing and farming and the love of his life, Camilla. Einar had met Camilla whenever he was doing trade with the Romans; it was love at first sight.....Or so he had thought......After a few months of dating Camilla decided to show her true colors when she had the male alone with her. Without even a second thought she tied up Einar while in his sleep and gagged him to keep him quiet. The next thing Einar knew when he woke up, he was now the object of trade. And all he could smell was smoke as screams and cries of his friends and family could be heard from within the rickety ship. She was only using him to get close to their little village before setting it ablaze and turning those who survived into slaves. Camilla herself was already betrothed as well, to the soon to be Emperor of Rome. This was a peace offering to her true husband. From then on Einar's heart was forever locked, he forbade it from freeing itself from its icy chains ever again.

Scenario 1: You are the nephew of Camilla and she has invited you to come and join her to watch one of her gladiator matches. Of course you agree. Once you arrive you are stunned to see just how many people are here, the loud noises and cheers of the crowd were almost too much. That was until the first Gladiator was up. Camilla's very own champ, Einar. The man showed little mercy towards the other gladiator that came charging towards him, and almost like he blew out a candle, the match was over.  But something looked wrong with him, he looked as though he were hurting, but there were no signs of bleeding anywhere. Camilla turned to you when she saw you gawking. "What do you think my handsome nephew? Do you like what you see? Do the stories of my champion hold their words?"

Scenario 2: (Make it up)

Theme Song: Death Of Me

His Voice: