"Oh, fuck." || Part 1

Jughead;

I woke up at about 7:30 a.m with a groan. After I dragged my lifeless body out of the bed and to the only bathroom in the run-down trailer, I got a message on my phone from Betty.

Juliet❤️: ur friend is fucking psycho
Juggie😍❤️: which one?
Juliet❤️: Toni topaz
Juggie😍❤️: what'd she do this time?
Juliet❤️: threatened me.. again, can u talk 2 her?
Juggie😍❤️: ofc bb, gtg see ya at school

I set my phone on the bathroom counter and ran the shower, and stepped into the hot water.

After my shower, I brushed my teeth and toasted some bread. I put on my beanie and waltzed out the door, dialing Toni's number soon after I took my last bite of crunchy toast.

"Yo, what's up Jug?" She asked casually. "Toni, stop threatening Betty, or you're out of the Serpents. For good this time." I then hung up, not wanting to hear her smartass reply.

I made my way to Riverdale High, one of two high schools in Riverdale. The other was closed down, because of drugs and gangs. Southside High wasn't the best school, but I felt as I fit in the slightest bit more.

It was home to the teen population of my gang, The Southside Serpents. I had somehow survived to become the king of the Serpents. With Betty as my queen.

I walked through the double doors of Riverdale High and immediately saw Betty's beautiful face. Once she made eye contact with me she flashed me one of her perfect smiles.

   I saw Toni approaching, looking furious. Once she made her way over to me she stood less than an inch from me, looking straight up into my eyes, fury was clouding around in hers.

   "You think you can just threaten to kick me out of the Serpents like that?! I'm as much of a Serpent as you are, probably even more so, because a true Serpent doesn't choose a girl over their family." She spit the word 'girl' in my face as an insult to Betty. I. Was. Pissed.

Betty;

   I watched in horror and anger as Toni spit her words in Jug's face. I could feel the heat rush to my face as I watched Jug hold back his rage as best he could, his hands curling themselves into fists.

   I waltzed over to Toni and Jug, weaving through the crowd like silk. I tapped on Toni's shoulder, and.. slapped her, not holding any strength back.

   All of the students stopped what they were doing and it became extremely quiet. They were all looking at the trio now. Some were smirking, others frozen in shock that the 'perfect girl next door' even thought of getting into a fight, tarnishing her reputation.

   Toni had stumbled a couple of steps back and caught herself. She turned her face back towards me, and smiled.

   Oh, fuck. I really didn't think this through.

Jughead;

My eyes widened as I saw Betty hit Toni, my Betty, my sweet Juliet. She slapped someone for me?

As Toni advanced towards Betty I was yanked away from my thoughts as Toni punched her.

Betty stumbled a bit but didn't fall and punched her right back, but seemingly quite a bit harder as Toni hit the floor.

Just as her face kissed the shining tile, Mr, Weatherbee ran out of his office and dragged Betty into his office, asking me to carry Toni to the nurse as she hadn't gotten up from when Betty hit her.

As I picked Toni up bridal style, a thought pulled at me, why the fuck didn't I stop them?! Like what the hell was I doing? I let a fucking psycho punch my girlfriend!

As I entered the nurse's office I came to a conclusion;

I was a fucking idiot, and a bad boyfriend.

A/N;

Hey to anyone that reads this, sorry for not updating sooner, lack of ideas. ❤️❤️❤️ vote if you want more of this story, k imma go now 👍