"Bury me in satin, lay me down on a.. bed of roses!" || Part 5

Jughead;

   I paced around my small bedroom, scared for my girlfriend's life. I knew Alice. I knew what she might do to poor Betty.

I stopped, raised my hand to my mouth and began to bite my nails, a habit long abandoned once I met Betty. She always calmed me down in these situations, but she wasn't here and she wasn't answering my calls or texts.

I sat on the small bed, my head in my hands. God, I hope you're okay Betty.

Betty;

My mother was screaming and yelling all the way to the car, not even trying to listen to my side of the story.

I put my hands up in sumission, plugged in my earbuds, listening to the song that would be playing at my funeral, and blocked out any noise of Alice Cooper.

"ELIZABETH YOU BETTER LISTEN TO ME!"

If I die young

"YOU'RE GOING TO WISH THAT I KILLED YOU AFTER I'M THROUGH WITH YOU!!"

Bury me in satin

"OH, AND YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WITH THAT FUCKING MAN WHORE OF A BOYFRIEND ANYMORE!"

Lay me down on a.. bed of roses

"HE'S THE REASON YOU'VE BEEN ACTING LIKE THIS!"

And send me away

I look up at that point, my blood boiling. She had brought Jughead into this, when it was my decision.

With the words of a love sooong.

"AS A MATTER OF FACT MOTHER, IT WAS MY FUCKING CHOICE TO FIGHT TONI, YES IT HAD TO DO WITH JUGHEAD, BUT IT WASN'T BECAUSE OF JUGHEAD, SO GET YOUR DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT!!" I had began raising my voice, screaming a bit louder than my mother had.

She slammed on the breaks, and I lurched forward, my head banging against the dash. "You better watch your tone little girl." There was a seething fire raging behind her eyes.

I picked my head up off of the dash and rubbed it. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU JUST STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET, AND CAUSED MY HEAD TO HIT OFF THE DASH!" She just looked at me, not a bit of sympathy reflected in her eyes or facial expression.

Tears sprang from my eyes, "Do you even care about me? Or do you only care about me being perfect, to hold up your 'perfect' image." I was sobbing now.

"Now Elizabeth, you know I care about you, it's just I want you to have a future." Fake sympathy ran thick through the sentence.

People began to honk and throw swears our way as they passed around our car.

I grabbed my bag real quick as my mother began to make our way to our house again.

I fished through the bag to find my phone ringing. "It's Jug." I say while answering it.

A/N;

Helllooooo, another short update, thanking you guys for the milestone, and to say sorry for not updating in so long 😅 Also, if you can guess the song in this part, then kudos to you 😂