"Come back to me... please!" || Part 9

Jughead;

Everything was black.. but then it... just.. wasn't.

I saw images.. no, memories. I saw myself in the third person, climbing Betty's window. I tapped on the glass and saw her turn, a shocked smile on her face as she walked over to open the window.

"Hey Juliet," I greeted as I crawled through the window.

   I grinned as I saw her shocked smile turn into a loving grin. I couldn't get her off of my mind. She was just... Perfect. No matter how much she tried to deny it, she was.

   As she talked about her troubles with her family, it made my heart sink, why should such a beautiful and smart girl go through this?

   I couldn't take it anymore, and before I knew it my lips were on hers, and a romance bloomed between the loner and the happy one.

   I was then sucked into other memories, the jubilee, when I was almost killed by Penny, and when I became Serpent King. 

   But all of a sudden, I was showed and image of Betty, Arch, and Veronica all standing in front of a gravestone, in a graveyard. It was like I was watching a show, and the camera slowly panned from their crying faces to the front of the stone. It read, "Forsythe Pendelton Jones, Jughead, Jones III" Disbelief flooded my head, I wasn't dead, was I?

   I all of a sudden heard a sad Betty, "Come back to me... Please!" and then, I saw a bright light, and heard a beeping.