"Omg, Toni!" || Part 3

Betty;

   Everyone including me gasped in shock at the very blonde Toni Topaz strutting down the hallway, a smirk plastered on her face.

   It wasn't just the fact that she was blonde, but she wasn't in her usual black and leather, and her hair was practically white.

   She was wearing my usual clothes, a pink sweater with a white button down underneath. She was sporting blue jeans and a pair of white sneakers. Her platinum hair pulled back into a curly, but neat ponytail. She was exceptionally shorter and darker than me, but it was still like looking in a mirror, if that mirror were a psychotic bitch.

   Someone put their hand on my shoulder and I could feel my nerves wash away as Jughead said, "Hey, Juliet." His brows were furrowed at the sight that is Toni Topaz.

   Fangs walked up to her, a scared and confused expression on his face. "Omg, Toni!"

   I felt a sudden flash of anger and stomped her way. Jughead tried to stop me by grabbing my shoulder, but I shrugged away his hand, this bitch was about to get it.

Jughead;

   What. The. Fuck.

   Was the thought that ran through my mind as I saw Toni walk into the high school. She was dressed like Betty... a shorter, darker Betty. I hated it. I hated that she did this. I hated that she dressed up as Betty to try and... get with me. Disgusting.

   As I lost myself in my thoughts I saw my defensive girlfriend step towards Toni, I tried to grab her shoulder but she shook away my hand. So first, she gets mad at me for not stopping her, now she doesn't want me to stop her.

I. Am. So. Confused.

Toni;

   I smirked as I saw the blonde's red and angry face make its way in front of mine. Her blood was boiling. I reveled in it. I loved the fact that I got under her skin enough to make the good girl next door, not so good.

   As I rolled in the glory inside my mind, I felt a hot flash of pain as I heard the smack ring through the air.

   This bitch.

Betty;

   I. Had. No. Idea what I was even remotely thinking. Like, am I ok? I just slapped Toni Topaz, I think it's her under all the fake pink, for the second time within 48 hours.

   Maybe my mom was right, maybe I was going mental.

   The 'perfect girl next door' wasn't supposed to be violent and cruel, but kind and graceful. She wasn't supposed to slap another student for merely dressing up as her.

   But... But this, this obliterated a line that she had already crossed multiple times.

   She kept trying to steal the one happy thing in my life away. Jug was the only thing keeping me sane. Keeping me good. He was the good in my life, and I wasn't just going to lose him to a slut like Toni.

   This whore deserved everything that followed that slap.

A/N;

   Hey!! This chapter is kinda.. bleh. But hey, I promise it'll get better, I just wanted to update the story a bit, keep it going so more ideas would flow out into better future chapters 😊