"You're grounded." || Part 4

Betty;

The fight wasn't pretty, and it seemed pretty repetitive. I just couldn't stand her.

How was Jughead friends with her? How did I tolerate her for so long? There are many questions we'll never know the answer to.

But, enough rambling. I ended up with scratches decorating my 'perfect' face and some messy hair to complement it.

Jughead tried to stop me, but I didn't care. I. Wanted. Blood.

What she did was batshit crazy.

We were both called to the office, obviously, and were both suspended for two weeks, and when we came back my detention sentence was upped from two weeks to three, since I did start the fight.

All I thought to myself was, fuck, she's going to kill me.

She referring to my mother. Umm, I hadn't told her about the first fight, quite yet.

   And now I had gotten myself into a second fight with the same girl, over the same guy. Uhh, yeah, I had made some pretty messed up life choices.

   I had tarnished any remaining reputation, screwed up any chance for a scholarship, and now? Now, I would be killed by my mother.

   The principal picked up the phone that rested on the corner of his desk and tapped the number keys, dialing my mother's number first. I gulped, trying to crawl deeper into my sweater, a chuckle tang through the air as Toni smirked.

   I curled my hands, digging my nails into my palms until they drew blood, trying to hold back the fiery rage that seeped into my body, painting my face a scarlet red. My spine straightened and I turned, looking deadass into Toni's chocolate brown eyes.

   "You better shut the fuck up." My voice went really deep, it was almost a growl. She was startled and kind of jumped back into her seat, the smirk falling off of her face.

   During all of this principal Weatherbee was rambling to my mom about how I'd been fighting recently. Like, knockout drag out fighting.

   I blocked everything out from that point until my mother ran into the school, in her heels, making as much noise as she could.

   "ELIZABETH FUCKING COOPER! HOW DAREE YOU ACT THIS WAY!" My eyes opened wide as she screamed throughout the entire hall, marching he way towards the office.

   She walked in, her face as red as a cherry. She then said, in the calmest voice ever, and I knew I was in some deep shit, "You're grounded."

   A/N;

   Hey, sorry for the wait on updates!! Been real busy this summer. I know it's a short update, but hey 🤷‍♀️ AND BTW WE'RE ABOUT TO HIT 100 READSSSSSS. I know that doesn't sound much to you, but I honestly thought people would think that this was horrible 😂 thanks again 😊