"He's..." || Part 8

Betty;

As I snatched the bathroom pass from the teacher's desk, I felt a certain Ginger's gaze burning into me. I rolled my eyes and practically jogged out of the room.

I sprinted down the school's hallway making my way for the newspaper room where Jug stays for 3rd.

I looked at my watch and saw that there was only a minute left of this period. I pushed my legs more and pumped my arms harder.

I slammed into the room and was met with a horrific sight.

Toni;

"God fucking damn it!" I screamed as I saw blonde ass Betty Cooper storm into the room, observing her precious boyfriend be hit over the head with a crowbar.

"JUGHEAD!" Rang from her mouth at full volume, damaging my hearing just a bit.

Next thing I knew a fucking heel was thrown at my head, and I joined Jughead in the dream scape, but the last I saw was Betty kneeling next to Jug, with one shoe missing.

Betty;

My shoe launched at her, hitting her in the forehead as I rushed to Jug's side. I frantically grabbed my phone from my purse and dialed 911.

"911, what's y-." The operator tried but was interrupted with my screams for help. "Help!! Please, send an ambulance to Riverdale High!!" she tried to say something else but I had already hung up.

I heard footsteps thundering down the hallway, probably because I screamed at the top of my lungs.

   The first one to rush into the room was Cheryl, followed by Weatherbee. "What happened!" Rang from both of them.

   "T-Toni h- Jug wiff a crow-crowbar!" I choked behind my tears as I saw his head was bleeding from the impact.

   Cheryl was by my side in a second, she was rubbing my shoulder and being as supportive as she could.

   Before we knew it paramedics were in the room, carrying Jughead to a gurney. I didn't even hear the sirens, or see the lights.

   I hopped into the back of the ambulance and sat next to Jug, holding his hand. Which was usually warm, but now it felt cold to the touch. I rested my head on the bed, praying to any god that might be out there that he would be okay.

   I prayed and prayed until we approached the Hospital, heading towards the ER portion of the building.

   The ambulance stopped and people were pulling open the back door, and the Burmese that was back there was pushing Jug out of the door, into the paramedics hands.

   I ran with them into the ER, and was stopped by other nurses and security. I fought them as hard as I could but eventually gave up and sat down in the waiting room.

   About an hour later I marched straight up to the receptionist, "I need to see Jughead Jones, right now... please?" She looked up at me, "I'm sorry, but you can't see him right now, a doctor will see you with more information soon." I slammed my fist on the counter.

   That earned everyone's attention, and importantly, the lady at the counter's full attention. "Dammit! Please, just let me see my boyfriend!" Tears began to stream down my face. "How hard is it to just give me a fucking room number?!" I was screaming now, I was outraged.

   She was scared and was typing when I heard a faint mumble. I took a couple paces forward and leaned down, "Hmm?" She stood a little, leaning towards me, "106." She sat back down and waved her hands towards my new goal.

I ran past the security and towards the number she had mumbled to me. I saw the door, the light at the end of the tunnel. I bust through the door to see my Jughead surrounded by doctors, needles, and machines.

One of them turned around, "You're not supposed to be in here!" I stumbled over my next words, "Is.. will.. he?"

"He's..." was all I heard before I blacked out and fell to the cold hard linoleum floor.

PsychoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara