"Dammit!" || Part 6

Toni;

"Dammit!" I screeched. I. Was. Furious. Whore ass Betty Cooper got me fucking suspended. Oh, and guess what? My Science final is next week. If I fail this final, I fail Science, and therefore fail this grade.

I stomped my way to my room, sling open the door and began shoving things off of my desk. I screamed until my throat began to blister and become sore.

   My drunk of an uncle came stumbling into the room, bottle in hand. (Yeah I made her uncle a drunk, sue me.)

   "What the HELL do you think you're doing, you little bitch!" Spit flew from his flaming mouth as he drew a hand back to smack me. He was slow though, because of the alcohol. I yanked the only thing remaining on the desk, an unplugged lamp, and bashed it against his face. He toppled to the floor, unconscious.

   I grabbed a black duffel bag and began packing clothes and other necessities. After packing I slithered my uncle's wallet from his pants pocket and raided the thing of any cash.

   I grabbed the duffel bag, looked back at my abusive uncle, and left.

Archie;

   God she's so beautiful. I couldn't handle the fact that she wasn't mine. I needed her in my life. Her angel soft hair. Her perfect River Vixen body.

   I had to steal her away from him. He wasn't right for her. I was the 'boy next door' and he was the 'loner, outsider.' He couldn't even protect her from Toni.

   I would protect her if it meant my life. Maybe, just maybe I could team with Toni, and then we could rip the power couple "Bughead" in half.

A/N;

   I know, I know, another short update! How could I!!! I have some drama brewing in the next chapter. I needed this chapter as a filler 😊