What's Next/Ending Explained

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading my story. Obviously I don't own the rights to these characters but I love the show and got inspired to write out a story. I feel this one is substantially better than my first story but that's up to you to decide. Anyways, I have a few ideas of what to write next but would like your opinion too. Thank you again.

Some things to clarify:

Claudia was able to cut off Viren's connection to dark magic through the spell she performed on him. In the show, after Callum performs dark magic, he's given a choice. One where he can accept dark magic or reject it. I imagined it as him accepting the dark magic connection or not. In Viren and Claudia's cases, they chose dark magic. By removing his connection, Claudia removed her father's ability to perform dark magic. 

The shades are supposed to the the elves that attacked Katolis in season 1. They're really all trapped in the coins, but Viren was able to create evil copies of them to do his biding. This might've been obvious, but I just thought I'd clarify that.

I imagined dark magic as a sort of corrupted version of primal magic. That's why Max didn't die to the dark arrow shadow Runaan shot into him. The arrow itself could still kill, but it was meant to kill someone with a primal connection (i.e. Rayla). The darkness latches onto the primal connection and drains the energy from the person until they die. However, if the person doesn't require a primal connection to live (i.e. Callum) they will simply lose the connection. That is why Callum can't perform magic anymore. He absorbed the darkness from Rayla, allowing it to destroy his connections instead of hers.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to clarify!

Prophecy Part 2:

I had a second part of the prophecy, but couldn't fit it in anywhere. Here it is for those interested.

'While sorcerer joins with great deceiver,

the fabled blade is forged by healer.

With magic abound, both dark and primal,

the beast appears for battle, final.

Lone survivor of failed attack,

rescued again by love's selfless act.

To save the world from darkest evil,

push wrongs aside and unite the people.

With evil vanquished and thrones reclaimed,

men and elves, together stayed.

The world made whole, at war no more,

the assassin and her prince, forevermore.'

1st Idea: Avatar Story

So like most people, I grew up watching Avatar. I met a lot of cool people my first year of college who introduced me to Korra. I liked both shows (with the original being my favorite) as did my roommate. We came up with a pretty barebones plot for what we would've like the next avatar show to be. A set of twins consisting of a brother and a sister. The brother has the bending abilities, but doesn't show them off because he doesn't want to be taken away from his family. His sister has the spirit of the avatar and feels more at home with them. She leaves one day to go to the spirit world. Her brother goes off in search of her to bring her home. Along the way, something happens to one of them and the other must learn to become the avatar the world needs. I know its not much to go on and I haven't seen if there is already a story like it on here. Please let me know if there is so I can try to make mine more unique.

2nd Idea: Post 'Prophecy of Five' with a special visitor

I'm guessing if you made it this far that you read the whole story. I didn't just make my Rayllum's daughter just because I thought it'd be nice. This story would take place when their daughter is around 17. An other worldly visitor stumbles out of the woods one day and has to find a way home. She helps her new friend do so. They run into older versions of Callum, Rayla, Claudia, Ezran, etc. and learn to deal with their differences. I won't tell where the visitor is from but its gonna be a made up character from one of my favorite games.

3rd Idea (courtesy of Gabriel Herndon): Star Wars/ Avatar Crossover

This one comes from a fellow writer/reader who asked me if I could write a Star Wars crossover. I told them I would certainly give it a go but am having trouble coming up with a plot. If anyone has a good idea where to start or where to go with it, I'm all ears. This one would probably take the longest to finish since the idea came from someone else. I'm just having trouble coming up with a plot at the moment, but I told them I would try. If this one doesn't get the vote then I'll try it again at a later date.

I have another idea for a story but I think three options is good for now. If you want me to update it with my fourth idea then let me know. Anyways, thank you again for reading and feel free to comment what you think!

(Look at me. three updates in a single day. I guess it helps being sick.)