when the princes go 'missing'

moon pov

I was walking to callum and ezrans room but saw they were gone, I went to where ezran loves most and followed the jelly hand prints, I saw another elf chasing callum and tackled her to the ground and told them to go and follow ezran. "why are you chasing him? I can kill you right here, right now." I say and she looks in my dull eyes, she gasps and stops struggling, I look in her eyes and see she is trying to do good, so I let her go. "hurt the princes, I kill you. understand?" I say and she nods, "explain to the princes that your on our side and I get the other elves that came here with you to come with you." I say and she runs off and I go, I see he elves but one missing; runaan. "everybody including elves stop." I shout and they do, the humans bow to me and the elves look at me with hate. "if you do this, the war will go on and you cant live in peace, all you do is live in fear of being killed," I say and they nod. "go follow small jelly hand prints to find rayla and the princes and help them find the egg, and you can make peace." I say and they run off. I then bust into the room and see runaan and the king fighting, "runaan, kill the king, I dare you." I say in a deathly tone and he bows immediately. "stop-" then an arrow goes through the kinds heart and I see a shadowy figure, viren. my eyes go wide, I teleport behind him and hit the back of his neck and knock him out and teleport him in a dungeon and lock him up. I heavy breath in anger and go in the room again. "go find rayla and the others, the egg lives." he nods sadly and go where I told him too. I bend down to the kings dead body and do a prayer and send an arrow, telling the king has fallen. then I sent a mind voice to everybody saying; "the king has fallen from viren, if you blame the elves I will know, dont target them at all, unless they do something horrible to the prince, tell me first and I will come." and with that I picked up harrows body and put it woth people who will prepare it and set up a funeral for him, I walk out. I then go to the dungeon where viren was, I then get my sword ready but somebody interrupts me, "u-um, moon sir, we need you to come see this!" I heard gren say and I nod, I look in virens eyes. "don't try anything, I can kill you at anytime. understand?" I say and he nods with sweat rolling down his face and I sigh and walk out. "what is it?" I ask him and I see use my vision and see rayla holding blades to the princes neck and I get angry and teleport to where they are, they are at the lodge. "tell him, he will kill you in any second!" I heard somebody whisper, I dont know who though. "rayla, runaan. what are you doing..?" I ask with a deathly tone and they shiver.

to be continued...

dun dun dun du du du!!!!!!!