When the accidental kiss happens...(jeez XD)

moon pov

I woke up just like this morning and I saw everybody other than gren and Amaya on runaan asleep, that was adorable, I kept the picture in my mind to paint later and I tried moving, I could move, "I CAN MOVE!!!" I yelled and everybody got up, I was smiling and everybpdies face lit up and I ran around, hitting the walls and going outside and punched a few trees down and flipped everywhere, then Amaya grabbed my hand and tried to pull me away from hurting myself, she stopped me before I ran into a wall and faced me, I felt something like a hand on my head and Amaya thought the same thing, then the hands on our heads moved us forward and I felt soft lips on mine, I saw Amaya, she was kissing me, I tried to pull away but everybody was keeping us together, when tey finally gave up I pulled away, my eyes were wide and the fire freckles on my face were literally ON FIRE. I was panting from the lack of air and Amaya was smiling, it kinda looked like she was drunk... I hold in my laugh.

"are you okay you two?" callum signed and we nodded, Amaya held in her laugh. I sighed and punched runaan, smacked rayla's shoulder, hit ezrans head, and punched callum. they all groaned in pain and Amaya laughed, 'she hs such a cute laugh- huh? yeah no.' I shook the thought out of my head. "lets keep moving, we have a long way to go by foot, or I could turn into a dragon and you could ride on my back but... it would only let me go for a few hundred miles then make me stop. and im really quick you would fall off." I say and shrug and hey sweat drop, "ill hold onto callum, runaan holds ezran, Amaya can ride in the front to make sure ezran doesn't fall!" rayla says and I nod, I turn into my giant poison dragon form, "your HUGE!!!!!!!" ezran said and I talked to him, I knew he could understand me. "tell the others to get on the way rayla said to." he nodded and told them and I bent down so they could climb on and, runaan looked way to scared, he was so pale, I picked him up with my mouth and held him there and tossed him up, he screamed like a little girl and when I tossed himt o Amaya she caught him and he literally held onto her for dear life, "oh my, hes scared of heights!!!" rayla said and laughed her ass off, I laughed in my dragon foem and it came out as a roar and runaan paled, runaan just held onto ezran and Amaya held them both from behind her and signaled me to go and I did so. this wont take too long.