"Moon, your a big doof."

Moon's pov

I was in the library and trying to find the book about aaravos, but, to my luck, it was no where to be found. welp.

"Moon!" I hear somebody shout y name, I look over y shoulder and see Amaya and rayla there, Amaya waving casually and rayla jumping while waving her arms while cheering. I close my eyes and fake sigh. "oh no, wha have I done now? I must DIE from this...this... HORROR!" I say while faking my dramatic 'acting'. "Oh, dont worry, your secret is safe with me, knight!" I hear rayla say while jumping in my arms bridle style. "oh, it better be, young one!" I say back, again, 'acting'. Amaya chuckles. "You both are weird. well, your both appearently mine..." she says, 'sadly'. we both laugh and rayla hops on my shoulders, I hold her legs so she wont fall. then, out of no where, Amaya activates her ring and her skin changes to one of a black and purple dragons, her scelara of her eyes turns black while her pupils are blood red while she has sharp canine teeth with huge claws. I gulp, "She's using the ring, now, we run.." I say to rayla as she jumps off my shoulders with wide eyes as we both nervously chuckle, "heh, heh..." we both nervously laugh, putting our arms up. then, we run while screaming, we make in into the hallway and as we run many people are staring, then, they are screaming because of the dragon force woman chasing us. "Aaravos, help meeee!!!!" I scream while running past him, he uses his star Arcanum magic and it blocks her off, me and rayla slouch and try to catch out breathes.

"Amaya! jeez!" I exclaim. her in her dragon force are laughing like crazy and she turns normal. "Oh no! even worse!" I say, she gasps and thrn pouts. "Im kidding, baby! your perfect!" I say, then, punch through aaravos' barrier and hug her while slouching so I can reach her and shower her in kisses. she giggles as everybody smiles at us and goes back to what they were doing, rayla pops up behind mer and jumps on Amaya's back.

"Okay, whatever I did im sorry, just dont murder me please." she says quickly while a smile. "dont worry, I just wanted to scare you both, not gonna lie, I look like a badass when I activate my ring. so, thanks moon~" she teases while getting on her tippy toes to poke my face. I roll my eyes and peck her forehead. "Hm, well, love ya." I say with a small laugh. "awe I love you too, ya big doof!" she says while holding rayla up. but then, I activate my ring, then my skin turns pure white with huge spikes on my back that are raven black with eyes that are purely like gold and teeth that are sharp as a huge needle, my skin of scales, spikes on my back, claws like a dragons, needle like teeth. yup, my dragon elf force. "run." my voice was like silk but deep and alluring. they both shivered as Amaya runs with rayla as I chase her while laughing. everybody looking right back at us and laughing. all three of us laughing as well. yup. imma doof.