"i cant walk... O_O welp."

moon pov

(*2 months later and the world is in peace now*)

its been 2 months since the little incedent and me and Amaya have been closer than ever, i show emotion only when i see shes near me and okay. i saw Amaya smirk at something, okay, oh god that was so sexy, shit... "um im going to the bathroom okay?" i ask and she nods, i then run to our room and go in the bathroom and then close and lock the door. i then started to unzip my pants and stroke myself, i groan and go slightly faster, i keep doing this.

Amaya pov (oh crap, moon screwed XD)

i went to me and moons bedroom and moon has been in there for a while, when i out my ear to our bathroom door and heard groans and moans, i smirked, i kicked the door open and saw him stroking himself, oh god... i smirked...he pushed me against the wall in an instant and he snapped his fingers and my armor was gone, then he started to strip me, let me tell you, it was a very VERY long night...but he was hot, like DAMN. oh yeah, "moon...i cant walk....how could you do this to me.." i said and he laughed at me.

(*This was just a FUN IDEA HUH? hm. XD im seriously now laughing so much right now and cant stop and when i imagined this, well, it showed up as chibi, and then in my head; 'oh my god its cute at first!' and then; 'oh dang, TRIGGERED' well, hope you like this extra chapter peoples.