"aaravos. you retard."

moon pov

"Moon sir! we need viren to come with us!" I heard a guard say and I shook my head no. "I know what your thinking guards. you are going to bust him out or he kills you when he finds a way out." I say closing my book from the library, the guards look down, I put a hand on there shoulders. I nod. "dont worry, ill kill him first," and with that I walk away.

I walk into the dungeon and into virens cell and see a mirror, and supplies and I look in the mirror and see..."aaravos." I say, the points to his ear then viren, I take the bug off of his ear, he looks pissed, "aaravos, why are you in a mirror?" I ask, not really caring that my little brother was trapped. "well brother, the gods is what happened and I have no idea where I am...heh.." he says, I look at virem, I smirk, "Brother!?!" he shouts I quickly use my power and take his voice. he tries to yell but cant I then crush his voice and, well he cant speak anymore. "how long have you been trapped little dude?" I ask rolling my eyes and he does the same, "2,346 years..." he says and I sigh. "aaravos, what did you do to make the gods do this to you?" I asked face palming, "tried to take over the world." he says quickly, "well, you know I woulnt let you and plus, your not even close to beating me in battle, you know this." I say, I then teleport him out and he was standing next to me, being the tall ass I am, smack him head very hard and he face palms the ground in a second, he growls and tries to punch me but I caught his face and had a face of boredom, and thi was indeed, boring. he just sighs, "moon, I swear I wanna hurt you but I cant." he says and I shrug. "punch me, if you do it will just break your hand at the compact." I say shrugging, he punches me and screams in agony, I just sigh. "warned you." I say and heal his hand, I then look at viren and then, trap him in a penny like he tried to do to runaan, and let me tell you, according to runaan it was painful, so all I heard was virens screams and I just smirked and so dod aaravos, "he was just a pawn, so I dont care." he shrugs and we both laugh, "so, do you have a wife or girlfriend yet?" he asks as I hold the coin up, I then crush the middle part and see blood inside, I smirk and nod, "yes, I love her very much." I say smiling, he fake pukes, I roll my eyes, 'lets go already you retard." I say and we walked off to the library.