when you propose (oOoOoOoOoOoOoH~ fun! XD)

moon pov

I was with aaravos for the day and we were in town and looked around for some food for dinner, then I saw rings, "im proposing to Amaya tonight, help me choose a ring." I say emotionlessly and he nods, he then points to a ring with the symbol of the moon, fire, and stars and my eyes brighten. "Perfect!!" I say and he smiles. "Its perfect for her because your elements are star, moon, and fire. so why not?" he explains and I roll my eyes and punch him slightly and yet, he still flies backards, my eyes widen and I stop him in the air before he hits the wall and breaks it a few miles. "sorry!" I yell and he nods, sweat rolling down his face, I walk up to the counter with a floating aaravos behind me and buy the ring. I start walking back until..."aaravos, sorry I forgot you were floating still..." I say and nervously rub my neck and laugh. he sweatdrops and I drop him and there was a loud thud. I laugh and we continue walking. when we get to the castle I bust into the room accidently and fix the door before Amaya makes me sleep on the couch, yeesh. "Amaya, im here, also. uhh can we talk...? alone..?" I say nervously and she tilts her head and furrows her eyebrows and nods, I grab her hand and tell aaravos to stay here and he just makes us leave by pushing us out, I then drag her to the tree outside the castle about a few 3 hundred meters by teleporting and we sit down. "so what do you need moom?" she asks, "well...we have been together for a very long time and...you have broken my emotionless walls, and you make me happier than ive ever been, so would you make me even happier by becoming my wife? and making me the strongest man, but also the strongest man with the best wife and the best love for a woman life can give..?" I say my whole speech and she cries tears of joy and I pull out my element ring and she gasps, the also has a element combined crystal so it gives her my magic powers but a bit weaker than myself but she is now the strongest human and shes now stronger than aaravos as well. "m-m-mo-on..." she stutters and she rolls her eyes and pull me into a passionate kiss and I kiss back of course and we close our eyes and smile in the kiss, when we pull away we were gasping for air we did not receive in the kiss, we smile and put our foreheads together and smile, I put the ring on her finger and she gasps, then I see magic energy course through her vains, "this ring makes you the most powerful woman while I am the most powerful man, I thought you would like it, I made the crystal myself for you..." I say and she nods happily while admiring the ring and jewel, we kiss again and we teleport to the castle, then ezran gathers everybpdy in town to the front of the castle and we both walk out, then I make something with my powers to make her voice louder so everybody hears her. "IM GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!" she yells and everybody erupts into cheers, we both kiss and he girls steal her away, while the men do the same to me. we all talk about everything. this has been a long night..

when I get to the room I was so tired, I collapse on the floor and groggily get up, I see Amaya the same way and walk and plop down on the bed and lay my head on Amaya's shoulder and hug her waist and she hugs me back and we both fall asleep then and there.

what a day huh?