Queen

I watch him through the frame of the collapsed door. Speed blurs his body as he runs through the werewolves. His flashing strikes cutting howls into whimpers, slinging blood in wide crimson arcs.

He's dropping them one by one, but it looks like more than a pack out there. I can spot dozens, if not hundreds of them surrounding the white tree.

Can he really kill them all? He's certainly catching a pace...

A howl comes then - so powerful and clear it seems to shudder the full moon above the slaughter.

The werewolves fall quiet, all parting way. Even he stops at the sound of the howl, sparing the target his hand flashed towards.

A giant white wolf walks into sight. The werewolves crackle to the earth at either side, changing into their animal forms and bowing their heads to the earth as the white wolf passes - tripling even biggest of them in size.

Crystal blue eyes are fixated at the king, a curl to the black lips revealing long canines that gleam like swords. Several majestic paces away from him, the white wolf stops, and howls to the sky again.

In an instant, over a hundred wolves turn their backs and scatter into woods. The white wolf and the king stare at each other in motionless silence.

Then the white wolf leaps, massive paws extending forward. My mouth gapes in surprise.

Why isn't he moving?!

The king stands still, allowing the wolf's paws to fall on his shoulders and pin him to the earth. The wolf mounts the king, bending its head to growl low in his face. Then the white fur becomes even more bright and shiny, until it's glowing like the moon.

What was once a wolf's form becomes human, the moonlight halo dispersing into silvery wisps around the naked woman that straddles the king.

Her dark hair is long and glistening, flowing down breasts that defy gravity with pride. Gentle lines of muscle tone her stomach, her hips curved with power and grace. Strong, thick thighs fitting snug at either side of the king's waist.

She smiles, a perfect curl to her soft lips. Long, elegant fingers passing a slow stroke along the king's cheek.

"My queen." He raises a hand, cupping her cheek.

My heart drops and shatters. My body frozen in a cold void that spreads from inside.

"My king." She leans into his hand, her blue eyes blossoming with life as they reflect the gold of his.

I recognize the voice when she says king. I've heard it before. She's the spirit that fooled me.

He rises and kisses her. His lips fitting hers like they were made for each other. An approving growl hums from her stomach. She drags her hands down his chest and sides, fingertips tracing the defined lines of his muscles.

Their lips part together as their breath simultaneously deepens, her pelvis grinding up against his. He shifts beneath her, pushing his trousers down.

She wraps her arms around his neck as he sits up, folding his legs beneath hers. He grabs her buttocks and lifts her. A moan erupts from her as he lowers her and slides in. Her eyes lock with mine as he fills her.

I want to look away. I feel like every moment under her gaze strips another layer of my soul. But I can't. I am hypnotized.

I see his back clenching and loosening into his thrusts. Her body rocked upwards every time his waist tightens with hers. Her eyes flicker between rolling upwards and luring in mine.

Her moans get louder and louder, then break in a gasp when he flips her over, putting her back to the grass. Holding himself over her with one hand as he runs the other across her body; stroking from her throat, between her breasts, and over her hip.

She spreads her legs as he picks up the pace, her feet bouncing in the air with the rhythm. She gasps and moans in sharpening pitches as his breath growls with pleasure.

The moist smacks of them prying into one another vibrate through my body, making every hair stand on my skin.

She tears her fingernails across his back, opening the fresh scabs of his self-punishment, trickling blood down his sides. Her spine arches, chin lifting and nogging pressing to the ground as her eyes roll to meet mine again.

A chill passes through me. The void in my stomach expanding and twisting. The intensity of her pleasure penetrates deeper than any touch could. A dam inside of me breaks, and my eyes stream with tears.

The queen's eyes find the king's again, and a cry of satisfaction rips from her body in rapture.