Leafeon(M) x Vaporeon(F)

Requested By:PixarPnFLover

It has been three years since John has gotten his Eevee.Now it has evolved into a beautiful Vapoeron and now was the star of his team.John only had three Pokemon ,but was always determined to have two Eeveeltions.Vaporeon never liked this because she wanted to be the center of attention not some other Eeveeltion.The two other Pokemon(Emopleon and Munchlax)
knew that ,so they stirred clear from her;But one day while they were going through Floaroma Town, John soon found a 'wild' Leafeon.But it wasn't in good health.It was curled up in a bush and it had slightly purple Mark's on its back.John didn't think twice and picked the Pokemon up and rushed towards the Poke Center.Little did he know that Vapoeron came out of her ball and followed her trainer behind.When they got there he bursted through the doors and ran to the counter.

"Nurse Joy!Nurse Joy!"He yelled.Nurse Joy soon came over and gasped slightly.

"Oh dear..."She said putting her head on the Leafeon"Its not in good shape"

"Can you please help it?"

"Yes I will make sure your Pokemon is in good health"She soon carried the Leafeon to the back door with a Wigglytuff following her.John sighed as he realized how bad that Pokemon's condition was.He soon looked down and was a bit shocked to find Vapoeron looking up at him with her head tilted, almost as if she was asking him what wrong.John soon picked up Vaporeon and brought them over to a seat.She curled up on his lap and looked at him.He sighed as he started.

"I found a Leafeon in a Bush outside.It had bruises all over it body...and...I-I brought it here ,to help it because I felt ,so bad...I know you don't like Eeveeltions ,but...I had to help It"Vaporeon looked down in asham.She had turned down ,so many Eevee's and Eeveelutions just for her to be the 'Best'.A wave of guilt washed over her as slight tears came to her.Was I really that Selfish?Vaporeon soon realized that she had a chance... to make this right...Not a minute later Nurse Joy came back with Leafeon in her arms.John quickly got up and rushed over to them as Vaporeon jumped down and followed him.Leafeon soon opened its eyes and noticed something very familiar about him.

"Your pokemon is know in perfect condition!"Nurse Joy exclaimed.

"Uh...yeah ,but that's not...my Pokemon..."John said quietly.

"Oh?Well I'm glad you help him"Nurse Joy soon turned to leave ,but John said.

"NO!I um..."Nurse Joy turned around and looked at him"Can...I find him a home?"Nurse Joy smiled warmly and nodded.She put Leafeon down and went back to her desk.Leafeon looked at John and soon realized...He was the trainer that saved him!Leafeon was soon about to walk towards him ,but was stopped by a brace of arms around him.He looked at his side and saw Vaporeon.He sat there, very confused and a bit awkward.He didn't know what to do in these situations.Slowly he could feel his cheeks turn red.Vaporeon soon mumbled something that sounded like I'm sorry.But before he could ask what she meant John knelt down towards Leafeon.He tensed a bit ,but let him kneel.

"Le-Leafeon I...I won't force you to go with me...I will leave that choice for you a-and if you don't want a trainer...I will help you..."Leafeon was speechless ,he never heard anyone say such a thing to him.He looked at John and then at Vaporeon.John soon offered his hand towards Leafeon.Leafeon hesitate.He didn't know why ,but he was a bit shocked.Leafeon pushed those thoughts aside and put his paw on John's hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
John and his Pokemon soon left town and headed away from Floaroma and on to the next town.Before they left John introduced Leafeon to his other Pokemon.Munchlax and Empoleon walked beside John while Vaporeon and Leafeon stayed a bit back.

"Look I'm...uh...im..."Vaporeon soon started ,but hesitated.Leafeon soon noticed this and sigh.

"You don't have to apologize..."

"No!I...uh...er it's just that you...*sigh*I'm sorry...its not something you did...its me..."Leafeon stayed silent as she continued.

"Ive...been ,so...so selfish...and I bet I would have done it with you if it wasn't for..."Vaporeon looked at Leafeon and a slight guilt came"Ive pushed any Eevee or Eeveeltion because I wanted to be the center, I wanted to be the very best...but...I never realized how selfish I was...I'm sorry"Vaporeon soon started to get teary ,but Leafeon wiped it away with his leaf.

"You have nothing to be sorry for...You accepted me...my......old..."Vaporeon looked as he was struggling with words and how stress he was.

"You don't have to talk about them if you don't want"

"No I...I need to tell you..."They looked at each other.

"*sigh*My......old trainer......loved Eeveeltions...So much to the point wear she only had them on her team.But the issue was that...I was her least favorite.She absolutely hated Grass types"Leafeon said choking back tears"So...she......"

Vaporeon put her paw on his back as they continued walking"...after...that she...broke my ball and left me in that bush...and a while later...that's where I found you"

Vaporeon thought about this.He did deserve a spot on this team and I was a terrible Pokemon for being ,so selfish.

"Thank you..."

"What?"

"Thank you for helping me see how wrong I was and selfish you did help me..."

"Then...Thank you"

"Huh?"

"For letting me be apart of this team and...right next to you..."They both smiled at each other as they placed a arm on their shoulder.Empoleonsoon looked behind and smirked.Vaporeon soon turned bright red and ignored him.

Mabye.Leafeon thought.She will...Be different...Mabye...

Hopefully i can change...And now.With Leafeon I...Mabye...He'll be different from the others.Vaporeon thought. They both walked beside John as they saw the next town.

Adventure here I come.Leafeon thought as he looked into the distance.Im home...

~Fin~

I know this story may not have alot of fluff ,but...You never know i just might make a part 2<3Thank you for reading!