Flareon(M)xJolteon(F)

Requested By:FaZe_flareon

                         3rd POV

"Come on we don't want to waste any more time!"Jolteon yelled as she jumped out of the van.

"Wait!Some of us actually want to enjoy ourself's"Flareon said hopping out as well.

Flareon and Jolteon are having a gorgeous day at the beach.Though sadly Flareon's girlfriend couldn't make ,Jolteon came along.They were very good friends and wanted to spend sometime together.Their trainer Jenesa was taking a break before taking on the next gym leader.

"Okay okay..."Jolteon said in a sarcastic tone barely slowing down as Flareon slowly walked behind.He walked next to her ,but before she took off to the sand.They both ran and toppled on top while sand flew everywhere.They laughed in unison and got off of each other.Because of their type's you think they wouldn't like the beach ,but they do love to play with the sand and look at sea move.

"Now...What should we make this time?"Jolteon asked.

"We alyways make the same thing ,so...why bit something different?"

"Uh...Well.Oh what about like a Magikarp or some kind of fish!"

"Ooo that's a good idea!Magikarp it is!"

They began making piles of sand and asked for help with the water from Jenesa.They began shaping the fin's and tail and soon I came pretty close to an actual Magikarp(No it really didn't, but Jenesa didn't want to say that to them)

They were about almost done when Flareon peeked over the 'sand' Magikarp and saw Jolteon patting some sand down.Joltwon looked up and smiled widely.Flareon smiled back ,but soon faded when he looked over Jolteon's shoulder.

In the distance he saw some blue pokemon.It was hard to tell since he was far away ,but he noticed how the Blue pokemon wasn't alone.

Curiosity got to him.He didn't want to jump to conclusions, but he was tad suspicious of his girl.

Flareon walked around the sand figure leaving a confused Jolteon.Jolteon slowly followed ,with a bit of distance between her and Flareon.

Flareon and Jolteon walked for a few more minutes ,but abruptly stopped.This caused Jolteon to crash into Flareon's tail.

"Ow man why did you s..stop..."Jolteon looked forward to see two Pokemon cuddling around each other ,but they were not just any Pokemon;It was Flareon's girlfriend with some Umbreon we've never seen before.

They must not have noticed ,but it got incredibly hot, hotter than before that is.Flareon had a mixed reaction in his face, both of angry and sadness...

They must have noticed the temperature difference because they stopped hugging each other and looked directly at us.At first they were suprised  but that soon changed into anger.

"What are you doing here??"Vaporeon and now Flareon's Ex girlfriend said bitterly.

"What are you doing here!?I asked you to come with me today and instead you decide..to...to HOOK UP WITH SOMEONE?!"Flareon raising his voice tremendously.

"Well actually I've know him for a while already ,so... yeah nothing new for me here"

                     Jolteon's POV

Oh my Arceus what did she just say...She's, she has know him for a long time already?She seemed nice at first ,but now...it was alot more obvious.Leaving every now and then to and from when ever she felt not even telling us or more importantly Flareon...Oh Flareon I'm, so sorry she doesn't deserve you, you deserve someone better...

"What are you even doing here Flareon?A beach ,Seriously?Ha you're typing wouldn't even make it enjoyable, you as well Electric type"

I flinched at that ,but I could see they fire in Flareon's eyes and Vaporeon just...didn't care...

"...you...why would you do this?"Flareon said with a bit of his voice cracking.

"Hey if you really cared you would..."Vaporeon didn't finsh because Flareon used flamethrower to the ground making sand fly everywhere blinding them and me.When the sand cleared I turned to see Flareon running.

"Ha stupid.YOU ARE ,SO SENSITIVE AND GET BUTTHURT OVER SMALL THINGS"Vaporeon yelled at Flareon as he continued to run.I stood their.Not sure what to do or what to say.They laughed to themselves and right there I yelled.

"IN WHAT KIND OF MIND DID YOU THINK THIS IS OKAY???"

"Woah calmly down Pikachu it was gonna happen, I mean for Arceus's sake do you even pay attention to that Flareon"The Umbreon finally said after stay quiet for this long.

"Well how would I know when the only people you date are asshole's like her..."

"What the hell did you say about me?"Vaporeon said sitting up.

"I wouldn't be the one challenging someone with the type disadvantage here"

She stayed quiet unable to think of what more to say.With that I used it for my escape ,but before sending a little more sand in 'their' direction.

I could hear their complaints and groans while I sped away after Flareon.

---------------------------------------------------------

                      Jolteons POV

Before I ran after him I first went to Jensea to tell her what happened, it was difficult...,but I eventually 'told' her that Flareon ran off.We both went different ways to find him and took off.

I've been looking for him for about 5 minutes already ,may not seem like alot but it was causing me to panic.The beach is right next to a forest ,so I started to think Flareon went in there;Soon I saw a hill near the beach shore where a familiar fire type was sitting.

I slowly walked up the hill ,not wanting to startle him.He must have sensed me or something because half way up he said in a dull tone"go away...i don't want to see anyone right now..."

"Flareon...look I-"

"GO Away I dont NEED any one RIGHT NOW"He slightly yelled turning around and facing me.Even though I know he is frustrated and anger I could hear the hurt in his voice.

I said nothing and just looked at him with a serious face.Confused by this he just gave me a dumbfounded look and slightly relaxed.

I stayed quiet as I walked passed him and sat on the edge of the hill where he was.Flareon turned and look ed at me ,but I didn't look at him and instead patted the ground beside me.

He said nothing and sat next to me.We stayed quiet until I could hear slight sniffs from Flareon.I wasn't closed enough to realize how red and puff his eyes were.I wanted to say something, but that would probably piss him off ,so instead I rapped my arm around his shoulder.

"What are you-"

Before he finshed I pulled him closed to me ,so I could hug him on the side.I could feel the heat from him and it felt...nice...

"Jolteon I...look-"The crack in his voice was enough for me to start crying as well.

"Sh.Don't say anything.I wont say tell you anything except to breath and relax because I'll always be here for you"

That was enough for Flareon to give me a huge smile that made me smile also.He leaned back on my side and held me as well.

I felt warmth ,but it wasn't coming from Flareon ,it was me in the inside.I don't know ,but in some way...I think Flareon felt it too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was time consuming ,thanks for all of you for waiting!

I know no one wants to talk about...the Cornavirus ,but all I will say I just wash those hands and drink water.Doesnt matter.DO THAT.

(This was a different kind of writing I tried and I got a little hesitant at first ,so tell me what you think)

Thank you for Reading!!And keeping up with my shit.