Jolteon(M)×Glaceon(F)

Requested By:ElectroFireShard PokeBound @Sappire_Tranier

Jolteon POV
It has been about a year since my  neighbor/best friend has moved and to be honest I still miss her.We've had lots of fun ,but I don't believe she's coming back any time soon.She said it would come very fast ,but for me the months just dragged on by.

It was early in the morning(more like 12 am but...)I was asleep when I heard a large sound outside my trainers house.Me stilling being half asleep stumbled down my trainers bed and down the stairs.I got on the couch(which was facing the window) and saw a moving truck outside.The door swung open a blue pokemon jumped down.I didn't know who they were ,but I immediately lost interest and decided to roll up on the couch.

Five minutes later I heard a knock at the door.I looked up ,but didn't get up assuming My Trainer would get.The knocks continued ,so I got up and opened the door.My eyes immediately shot open when I saw the pokemon standing there.It was a beautiful Glaceon with gorgeous eyes.Her smile was stunning, like a star.

"Hello there I'm Glaceon!"She said perky.Me being dumbfounded stared at her blankly until reality hit and I introduced myself.

"I uh Hi!I'm Jolteon!"She giggle quietly to my quick response and replyed back.

"Well I'm just here to introduce myself ,since I just moved in.Nothing to big, just wanted to know the other neighbor."

"Uh okay yeah!Its fine really.Their are lots of great pokemon that...(I paused was going to say 'used to be here' ,but that would seem rude)are in this neighborhood and I'm sure they will be more than grateful to welcome you here!"

"Well that sounds just Terrific!"Her face beamed a beautiful smile ,but that wasn't the only reason I froze.Terrific?The way she said sounded ,so familiar...Almost like...No I couldnt be I'm just getting my hope's up.Well that's me and my AmAzInG imagination.

She stood there with a bit of a confused look on her which made me feel somewhat awkward.She broke the silence by saying"It was a pleasure meeting you Jolteon"

"Same here"

She walked slowly away ,but before she was put of ears range she she said this"Well it has been a bit of trouble finding a home ,so the fact that I found one right next to a...kind pokemon has been a real treat~"A treat?What does she mean by that?"Eh what do you say Cameron?Think it will be better this time around"

My face must have said it all.Cameron?How did she know the name my trainer gave me!?Unless...Holy Arceus have mercy.

"CRYSTAL???"By the time I yelled her name she was already walking to her house.She ignored me and continued walking.I immediately ran after her and when she turned around I jumped and gave her the biggest hug I could.Tears began to form in my eyes while we both held each other tight, not ever wanting to let go.

"Oh my Acreus you're back?!How o-or why?"I said slightly breaking the hug.She wiped her eyes and said"It was just time for me to come back home..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Note:If you couldn't tell Glaceon (Crystal)was a Eevee before she left.She left with her trainer to look for the Ice Rock in the Sinnoh Region(This takes place in Unova)

...Hi.Im not dead...He he...Don't sacrifice me to the Fanfic gods YET!!

I know about a few months and nothing no warning just gone I apologize greatly.

I started this in the summer and high school just started I...I just wasn't prepared.High school is Nothing like middle school.

I'm currently working on 6 One-Shots ,so please dont request until I ask.I will also be cleaning up alot of my works ,so if you see changes you'll know why.