Vaporeon(F) x Umberon(M)

Requested By:@ryuachii

The soft wind blowing across the sea of grass was enough for Umbreon to stop running and let the wind take him away...If it weren't for the constant taunting coming from Vaporeon.

"Wow is that the speed from an Umbreon!?I expected them to be twice as fast, you really knocked down me expectations!"She yelled back at Umbreon with a mischievous smirk on her face.

Umbreon rolled his eyes to that comment;in response he pushed himself to run a bit more to get in front of her.

He looked over his shoulder to give a smug smile to her ,but she had a different look in her eyes now.A now determined figure.He was turning away when she screamed"DOMINATION!!!"And sped behind Umbreon and jumped on top of him causing him to drop on the floor.

Vaporeon sat up right on Umbreon's back while he is just sprawled out in a star shape.

"Well it appears for the 27th time I won Again!"She exlamied getting off Umbreon and siting in front of him.Umbreon made no efforts in getting up or fighting back ,but he knew if he didn't say anything she would win in a strange way...

"Now you're just making up numbers to make yourself more superior as you said last time"Umbreon quoted sitting up right making air quotations best he could with his paws.

"That or...you're just envious of me!"

"Definitely not"

"Come on at least give me something to rub in your face!"

Umbreon snickered a bit a the response as Vaporeon sighed in defeat.

"Well Emo-Boy"Umbreon tensed a bit"Do you want to see who can last longer in battle or continue the race?"

"Didn't we do that a day ago..."Umbreon responded unmotivated.

"Yes we did!But that doesn't mean we cant practice and get bet-"

"Vaporeon ,Umbreon it's happening!!!"A distant voice yelled.They locked eyes as both their hearts skipped a beat.

It wasn't the first time that this happening ,but it never changes the warmth in their hearts.

Without a second thought or movement they were immediately on the run towards the small brown two story house.The house wasn't in the middle of nowhere ,it was next to road and quite a few others houses just a bit spread out around it.

"My bet is still on!"Umbreon shouted to Vaporeon who was running a bit slower.She rolled her eyes in response  with a light smile on her face.

They ran in front of the house and jumped onto the porch.The door flung open and the two Eeveeltions quickly went up the stairs.Only four doors were upstairs.They stopped running at the bottom of the stairs and slowly went up.At the top of the stairs they exchange a knowing look to each other and walked to the door to the right of the stairs.Umbreon slowly opened and saw his trainer on his knees near a blanket that held something on top.

His trainer noticed him and motioned for them both to come in Umbreon push the door harder and Vaporeon walked in as well, they say next to William and he gave small rub on Vaporeon's head.

"It was moving a little while ago ,but hasn't since I called you two"William said knowing his pokemon couldn't response back in the same way.Vaporeon moved from under his hand and brushed up against the egg.She circled it until she found a comfortable spot and sat next to it.Umbreon smiled at the act and laid down in front of her.They rubbed their heads together thinking it's okay if it's not today ,please take all th time you need.

William say this as his motion to leave.He gave one final rub on Umbreon and left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------

It had been a few minutes after he left that they both felt a sudden warmth around their stomach's.They sat up and notice the egg was now shaking a bit more and it was become more violent.Vaporeon got quickly and sat near Umbreon as he yelled his trainers name(Obviously he just yelled 'Umbr' in his trainers ears)

And then the egg...stopped.It didn't move.Umbreon felt the wind against his back again thanks to the window ,but nothing happened.Vaporeon sighed sadly and she opened her mouth to say something ,but the egg soon cracked at the top.A small dent ,but noticeably.

They leaned forward a bit and the egg soon cracked along together.The top came off and a small brown fluff could be seen.They looked in the egg to see a small Eevee looked back at them.The Eevee smiled widely and each towards them ,but inevitably failed.Umbreon reached towards them and held the Eevee in his arms.

"Well it appears I lost the bet...again"Umbreon said sarcastically  as the Eevee crawled in front of them.

"Wow its all most as if only Eevee's can be born!"Vaporeon replied sarcastically as well.

"You never know!"

Vaporeon brushed against Umbreon side and rubbed the Eevee's cheek.They turned to see William leaning on the door with a big smile on his face with a few tears coming down.Umbreon looked at him and gave a smug look.

"What can I say!I'm an emotional person don't at me!"He said rubbing his eyes with his jacket"I think their ready to meet them he said bringing his arm out of the door way.Umbreon put his kid on his back and made his way out the door and down the hall.While...Vaporeon was busy make dumb baby faces at the Eevee from behind.

William opened the door to see two Eevee's running around the light pink bedroom.One was strangely a diffrent color because instead of brown it was a shade of white...When they entered the room William closed the door behind them and went down stairs.

They sat on the rug while the two Eevees immediately stopped and ran towards their parents.

"Is that our brother?!"The Eevee  Silently screamed with their paws scrunching their face.And to that they received a hit on the head"Oww what gives!"He yelled at his sister.

"Its rude to assume"She replied with no change in face.

The newly born Eevee was brought in front of the two kids by his dad.The Eevee looked a both with a curious look in its eyes and confused at its older sister.

The Eevee placed a paw on hers and she smiled back saying"Im a unique Eevee, I'm a shiny one and I'm glad you're here with us"

"Yeah now we have more pokemon to trained with!Its going to be great"The other Eevee said bouncing up and down.The younger Eevee jumped up with him and wagged its tail in delight.The Eevee's then started to chase each other around the room...to their sisters dismay ,but eventually caved in.

"It never seizes to amaze me"Vaporeon sighed at the sight of her kids playing and running around.

"...I know I say it all the time and I'm sure you know what it is"Umbreon responded as they both leaned on each other.

"And you know I never grow tired of it"

"I love you"

"I love you too"