Merry Christmas to you

"So how was the meet and greet with your disgusting father" Anaya asked giving Lily a beer and setting down. "He has cancer" Lily said "Oh how'd you take it" Anaya asked taking a sip of her drink. "That's just it. I didn't feel anything and when I talked to him I wish I would've had father like him but he left and he has another kid that he parents what about me" Lily said "Maybe you didn't have a father then but I know I would love too connect with my father so let this be the time. You may not have had a father then but maybe now you could talk to him now" Anaya says Lily nods and takes a sip of her beer.

Elijah sets on the couch Bob. "Your good for my daughter" Bob said Elijah looked down. "She never had good men like you in her life I sucked as a father but now that I see her I regret it everyday of life" Bob said "I wasn't the best guy but she saved me" Elijah said "Your lucky to have her." Bob says Bob and Elijah look at the fireplace.

"Where were Anaya I was-" "Mom I'm a vampire I can take care of myself you take care of me like I'm 4" Anaya shouted "I was worried about you unlike your father" Her mom shouted Anaya grabbed the blood bag and ran upstairs.

Abigail opens the door. Heath smiles. "Care for some company" Heath asked. "Of course" Abigail says taking the beer.

"I'm sorry Lily and I know that doesn't make up for it but-" "It does" Lily says "Really" Bob asked surprised "Okay maybe a little bit" Lily said Lily and Bob chuckled then hugged. "I needed this" Lily said "I did too" Bob said Elijah smiles

Sophie hugs Anaya. And soon goes through the group. "I'll miss guys" Sophie said "She'll be in good hands" Ray said Sophie waved goodbye. Sophie and Ray jumped into the water. "I'll miss you guys" Sophie said "Likewise" Chrishawn shouts. Sophie and Ray disappear under the water.

"You look down" Anaya said "Let's just say a break up happened" Thomas said Anaya smiled. "Feel you except he died" Anaya said "You okay" Thomas said "I'm fine Mark is in a good place he would want me to have a good life" Anaya said Thomas looked up in the air. There hang a mistletoe. "Should we?" Anaya asked Thomas put his hand on her cheek. "We should" Thomas said Anaya and Thomas kiss. A snowball lands on Thomas's head. "Sorry" A girl yells Anaya smiles "Merry Christmas" Thomas shouts Anaya cleans the snow of his hair. "Merry Christmas to you" Anaya said Thomas and Anaya kiss.

Emily and her grandma talk. Chrishawn and Elijah start building. Lily and Bob talk.

A group gathers around a guy tied to a chair. "I swear I don't know" He yelled A black hood walked up to the guy. "You lie" The group changed The Black hood cut the guy's head off.

(What did you think of this episode?)