Dear Lovely

Lily and Tammy put roses on the coffin. Elijah goes after them Elijah and Lily hug. The group says their goodbyes and walk away.

Anaya and Thomas kiss. "Okay this is wrong" Anaya said "What making love that's nature" Thomas kisses her neck. "NO we're about to have sex and Lily's father died that's not friend material" Anaya said throwing Thomas's clothes at him. "What are you saying" Thomas says "I'm going over to her house and talk to her that's the least I can do" Anaya said speeding off.

"Okay guys Charlotte is on the run Lily and Elijah won't be here but you guys get to work Anaya and Chrishawn together Emily and Thomas and the rest watch around the house" Violet ordered

"So are we going to talk about you and Thomas" Chrishawn asked "Is it your business" Anaya asked "Sorry" Chrishawn said "No at it was grieve and now something is real between is us" Anaya said Charlotte grabbed him. "Well it's between me and me if I decide to kill him" Charlotte said

"Look I support you and Anaya" Emily said They looked at each other. "I'm sorry Emily I am" Thomas said Emily smiled "Aren't we all" Emily said Anaya screams. "Let's go" Thomas picks up Emily and they speed off.

"What's going on" Thomas asked Anaya looked at Emily and Thomas's hands together. Thomas and Emily noticed what they were doing and unlocked them from each other's. "Go" Anaya says speeding over to Charlotte. Charlotte out her hand in Anayas chest. "Your gonna die for him your Love has grown" Charlotte said Anaya kicked Charlotte in the stomache. Anaya picks up Chrishawn and speeds away.

Chrishawn and Elijah talk. "He's good" Thomas said "We have to talk I see the way you looked at him you risked your life for him" Thomas said "I would have done that with any of you" Anaya says "No you wouldn't" Thomas yelled "What about you and Emily you guys held hands you have feelings for her" Anaya shouts "We're not ready me and Emily and you and Mark-" "Don't you dare use his name ever you know maybe right were not meant to be together" Anaya shouts storming off. Thomas sighs.

"So you saved me" Chrishawn said "Look I don't feel like talking about it" Anaya said "Why'd you risk your life for me" Chrishawn shouted "Because I save my friends life" Anaya says speeding off.

Charlotte walks toward the group. "You have failed" The group says "I'm sorry I tried but they..." "We out you in charge and you embarrassed us for that Reign will take over your powers and soon she will step up in your place" The groups chanted "Please no" Charlotte said Reign stood up in front of her. "Dear Lovely take her heart" The group said Reign smiled "You failed at impressing us this is your punishment" Reign said putting her hand on Charlotte's face. Her face started to wrinkle. Red filled Reigns eyes. Fangs popped out. Charlotte hit the ground lifeless. "Our dear Reign you are powerful more then vampires you don't need blood but we need one more a mermaid" The group chanted The group and Reign evil laughed.

Lily drinks coffee. "Are you okay?" Elijah asked "No, I always hated my dad and I had a right to but those two weeks of knowing he was the greatest I had ever met and now he's gone he left over again and I was reason" Lily said "No you aren't he loved you you are not the reason and you getting to know him was not a mistake you are the greatest human being I've known of you are not the reason" Elijah said Lily smiled and leaned on Elijah's shoulder as they watched the fire in the fireplace.

"You tired yet" Abigail asked drinking a beer. "Not yet" Heath said Heath and Abigail eyed each other. Heath removed the beer from Abigail's hand
Abigail and Heath kiss. Heath grabs Abigail and walk toward the bedroom still kissing. Heath throws her to the bed and takes his shirt off. Abigail takes her shirt off too. Heath and Abigail kiss and deepen thier kiss every second.

(What did you think of the episode tell me in the comments love ya)