You remind me of him

"It's our one year anniversary" Elijah said "You remebered" Lily said "Of course how could I have forgotten" Elijah asked picking up Lily and putting her on the counter. Lily and Elijah kiss. "Want to go to the bedroom" Elijah asked "You already know" Lily says Elijah picks up Lily and speeds into the room.

"Why didn't you tell me" Heath asked "When you were a werewolf I didn't want to stress you" Brandon said "No this is stress we can find a doctor to cure cancer or-" "No, before I found out I had cancer I hated life and now I appreciate so let's stop talking about this and get back to it" Brandon ordered. "But I-" Brandon walked off. "He'll come around but give him a break" Anaya said

Chrishawn walks toward his father's grave. Then he sees Reign. "You turned up" Reign said "Stay away from me" Chrishawn says Reign puts her hand in Chrishawn's chest. "I will not hurt you here get friends out of my track or you die" Reign says Chrishawn touches Reign's face. Reign yells. "Your parents where are they" Chrishawn asked Reign yelled.

A woman smiles while she holds a baby. "Ruth she is adorable" The guy asked Ruth kisses the baby. A woman with a black hood walks in. "THIS IS NOT YOUR ROOM CAN YOU PLEASE-" The hoodie person rips his heart out. "BOB. GET AWAY FROM MY BABY" Ruth yells The hoodie walks toward the baby. "LEAVE US ALONE" Ruth says The hoodie takes Ruth's heart out. The hooded person took off the hoodie to reveal a woman. The woman smiles and picks up the baby. "My baby Reign you will Reign down on this world" The woman says picking up the baby.

Reign falls to the ground. Chrishawn speeds away.

"I called a doctor" Anaya said "I said... I'm fine" Brandon growled "No your not.. you have cancer for God's sake I'm not losing you" Anaya yelled "You'll live without me" Brandon said "I lost Mark,Dad,and now you I can't so you will please take the god damn help and stop being a stubborn idiot that you are" Anaya yells Brandon turns around to face Anaya. "I will not take the god damn help" Brandon says walking away. A year falls from Anayas eye.

Thomas opens the door. "I'm back" Josh said "Hey werewolf in training" Thomas says hugging Josh. "I heard your a vamp now" Josh said "Damn right I'm gettin used to it" Thomas said Josh walks in to see Violet and Emily setting on the couch. "I forgot to tell you" Thomas says Josh and Violet look at each other.

"Anaya I have to tell you something you won't even Believe it..... what's wrong" Chrishawn asked Anaya wipes her eyes. "NO, I'm fine" Anaya wishpers "Really because-" "I'M FIND...you can continue now" Anaya says

Lily watches the fire. "What'd he say before he died" Lily asked "What-" "You guys were setting couch what did he say" Lily said Elijah sat beside Lily. "He told me that to love you because you deserve and that he approves of us" Elijah says wiping A tear from Lily's face. Lily smiles. "I love you" Lily said "I love you too" Elijah says Elijah and Lily kiss.

"I'll miss you too" Brandon said "Please don't leave" Anaya said "Cancer is uncureable" Brandon said "Maybe we could turn you into a vampire and-" Brandon places a necklace that has a picture of Anaya and Brandon as kids. "Even though you get on nerves I love you. Cous" Brandon says wiping a tear from Anayas face. "I love you too. Redhead" Anaya says They both chuckle. They hug.

Chrishawn looks at a grassland. "Spooky huh" Sofia says "I use to live here" Chrishawn said Sofia grined. And walked over to Chrishawn. "So want to have more good memories here" Sofia asked Chrishawn smirked. Sofia takes of Chrishawns shirt. Chrishawn grabs Sofia and sped off into the forest. Chrishawn and Sofia kiss. Chrishawn takes off Sofia's shirt.

(TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW😄😄)