Brothers and Sisters

Two guys walk in. Brandon smiles. "How ya doin" He asked "Noah and Braedyn don't worry I'm- "You have cancer your not fine" Braedyn said "I'm fine" Brandon said "Your bald" Noah said "Give me hug" Brandon says The boys hug. Anaya smiles. "You joinin" Braedyn asked Anaya smiles and hugs them.

Sofia puts her shirt on. "Goodbye Chris" Sofia said "Bye Sof" Chrishawn says putting his pants on. Sofia smiles and speeds away. Chrishawns phone rings. Chrishawn picks it up. "Can we talk" Elijah asked "Of course Cous" Chrishawn said

Brandon pukes. "You okay" Violet asked Brandon wiped his mouth. "Yeah I'm fine" Brandon said "Your puking up blood and that's fine" Violet said "Just because we had a thing in high school you don't have to care" Brandon said "No, the Brandon I knew never gave up so why are you" Violet asked flushing the toilet. Brandon looks down. "You don't... You wanna give up" Violet said "I have nothing left I'm on stage 5 it's over I can't fight if I wanted to" Brandon said "You have me you have all of us in this worried about you" Violet said "I have to say my last words to everybody the doctor said it was my day" Brandon says walking away Violet says.

Chrishawn sat beside Anaya. "We were never close but seeing him in this much pain it hurts me I want him stay" Anaya says "It's hard, but do you want him living with this constant pain" Chrishawn said "Everybody that touches me dies" Anaya says "That's not true" Chrishawn says wiping Anayas face. Anaya coughs. "I'm going to check on Brandon" Anaya says

"I love you guys" Brandon says "We'll miss brother" Braedyn says "Mom we'll be heartbroken" Noah said Anaya walks in. "What's going on" Anaya asked Noah and Braedyn walk out. "It's my time" Brandon says "No it's... I love you little Cous" Anaya says Anaya and Brandon hug. Anaya cries.

Elijah wraps his arm around Lily. "Anayas a wreck" Lily said "She about to lose 2 people in a year it's hard" Elijah said "I'm the worst friend ever I'm kissing you and having sex and she's crying everyday worried that any second Brandon...could be gone" Lily said "Anaya needs after this" Elijah says "Yeah, I'm thinking about staying for awhile" Lily says "Is this a breakup" Elijah said "No, all us girls are staying for her I'll be back soon but we packed all of us" Lily said Past: "If any crazy shit happens we stick together sleepovers needed" Anaya says putting a hand in. They all put there hands in one by one. "SLEEPOVER FEST" The girls shout. Now: Anaya walks out tears streaming down her face. Lily hugs Anaya.

Violet watches the waterfall. "Came to say bye" Violet asked "I have been a jerk to you and I want to say sorry" Brandon said "You know I always kept secret to Anaya never told I liked her cousin she would gag" Violet said Brandon smiled. "I did like you I do and I know that this will be last one but I would rather have then not" Violet said Violet runs over to Brandon and kisses him. Brandon smiles. "Good luck" Brandon says Brandon and Violet kiss.

Noah walks out of the room and nods. Anaya cries. Heath looks down. Violet cries. Brandon's mom cries while his brothers hug her.

(What did you think of this episode comment down below love you guys.)