Call me Stupid

Violet puts a photo of her and Brandon. Brandon's mom put his drawings on his grave. Noah and Braedyn put photos on Brandon's grave. Anaya puts a bracelet on his grave. Heath puts down a toy car.

Anaya woke up and walked toward the kitchen. "You know we drink bloodbags right" Anaya says "I know" Alli says "Then why'd be you make eggs and bacon" Anaya asked "Because you guys have been mooping around" Alli says Anaya rolls her eyes and grabs a bloodbag. And walks back into her room. Alli sighs.

Violet sets down in front of Brandon's grave. "Anaya isn't doing good she hasn't talked to any of us in days and pretty she's drinking good from the vein  and Heath is twice bad so is your mom. Chrishawn has been out of touch for months now. Elijah went to go see his sister in NYC which I'm pretty sure is a way to leave this town. Alli has been trying to get all of us happy again. Lily is well Lily and Alli and Thomas are all lovefest and Nott even considering Anaya and I'm missing you that's the update" Violet says Violet smiles. "I'm crazy aren't I" Violet asked

The black hood walks toward Reign. "Go away to Central City until we find what those humans are using" The Black hood said Reign nodded and sped off

Anaya looks at the sky. "I guess you love staring at the sky huh" Chrishawn said "Why are here" Anaya asked "Pretty straightforward" Chrishawn said "Yeah where has your ass been" Anaya said "Gone" Chrishawn said "I need to go" Anaya says Chrishawn grabs her hand. "Brandon would not want you to be this way" Chrishawn said "Oh, so the person that's been gone for several months and avoiding his problems suddenly know what the undead what" Anaya says "Anaya Mark would not-" "I don't want to see your face again I bet that's what Brandon would want" Anaya says yanking her hand away and sped away. Chrishawn looked down.

Lily calls Elijah. Violet walks in. "Where were you" Alli asked "At his grave" Violet said grabbing a blood bag. Lily hangs up. "What's happening" Alli asked "Elijah is staying there another 6 weeks" Lily said "Everybody has filed since his death" Violet said Anaya walks in. "I wish, Chrishawn just gave me the "Brandon wouldn't want you to do this" speech it killed me" Anaya said setting down at the kitchen table. They all stare at her. "What, your acting like you guys just saw a ghost" Anaya says "Your always in your now your here" Lily said "I'm fine Brandon is gone and I need to grow back to my happy self" Anaya says "Looks, like Chrishawns speech worked" Violet said "No, I'm just ready for us to laugh again and smile now where's Emily" Anaya asked

Emily and Thomas kiss. A knock comes from the door. Thomas opens it. Anaya punches Thomas. "Owe what the heck" Thomas shouts Emily runs in. "THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME" Anaya said "Wh-" "I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE A BETTER EXCUSE FUCK YOU GUYS" Anaya said speeding off. Emily checks Thomas's phone. "BRANDON'S DEAD AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME" Emily asked Thomas nodded Emily through his jacket at him. Thomas sped off. Emily rubbed her face.

Anaya sets down beside Brandon's grave. "You okay" Chrishawn said "I miss him and it sucks feeling this it reminds me" Anaya says "Mark" Chrishawn whispers "I'm so stupid I let people in and it's-" "The best when you love someone they you make you smile and they make you feel something but we they go well you feel like trash" Chrishawn says setting next to Anaya. "He was jerk but a good guy" Anaya says leaning on Chrishawn's shoulder. 

"If you get this call me please" Lily says hanging up. "Still not picking up" Alli says handing Lily wine. "Does he not care anymore" Lily said "Cash came by" Alli said "Are you serious what happened" Lily asked "I kicked him out" Alli asked "But why you and him were-" "You have to knock the poison out of your life and it might start with him" Alli said A tear fell from Lily's face.

(Sorry for the short finale hope you enjoyed working on Season 3. Check it out.)